Las Vegas New Years Weekend, Palms Casino Resort will offer holiday fun-seekers an action-packed line-up complete with celebrity talent, live entertainment, world-class dining, bustling nightlife, breathtaking views of the highly-anticipated firework show and more.
Located just blocks away from the famed Las Vegas Strip with convenient parking and access, Palms offers New Years revelers 10 fun ways to countdown to 2014 in style from Saturday, Dec. 28, through Tuesday, December 31.
1. Holly Madison‘s Birthday Party at Moon Nightclub: Saturday, December 28
The former Vegas headliner best known for her role on E!s reality TV series, Hollys World, and The Girls Next Door, will blow out her birthday candles alongside friends, fans and partygoers at Moon Nightclub.
- Doors open at 10 p.m. Starting at $25 for ladies and $30 for gentlemen. Starting at $110 for three hour hosted bar from 10 p.m. until 1 a.m. which includes cover charge and VIP express admission.
2. Robin Thicke at Pearl Concert Theater: Sunday, December 29
Singer and songwriter, Robin Thicke, whose smash hit, Blurred Lines, spent a phenomenal 16 weeks atop the Billboard Charts at number one over summer, will treat fans to an intimate performance.
- Doors open at 8 p.m. Tickets starting at $80, plus any additional services fees.
3. Brody Jenner at Ghostbar: Sunday, December 29
Reality TV star and Hollywood heartthrob, Brody Jenner, will toast goodbye to one of the final days of 2013 at the sultry boutique-nightclub.
- Doors open at 8 p.m. Starting at $25 for ladies and $30 for gentlemen. Starting at $110 for three hour hosted bar from 10 p.m. until 1 a.m. which includes cover charge and VIP express admission.
4. Simon Restaurant & Lounge inside Palms Place: Tuesday, December 31
Guests can enjoy a three-course prix-fixe menu crafted by Executive Chef Kerry Simon with selections including White Asparagus Salad, Fire and Ice Oysters, Surf and Turf, Chicken Cacciatore and more.
- Priced at $75 per person, the holiday menu will be served from 6 until the last seating at 10 p.m.
5. N9NE Steakhouse: Tuesday, December 31
The freshly upgraded steakhouse will showcase its chic, updated look, while treating holiday diners to an exclusive selection of a la carte New Years dishes crafted by Executive Chef Barry S. Dakake, in addition to N9NEs classic dinner menu. Special menu items include: Yukon Potato-Leek Soup, Florida Stone Crab, Fresh Dover Sole, Veal Chop, Japanese Kobe Tenderloin and more. Chef Barry will be on the floor throughout the evening to mingle-and-jingle with celebrators.
- Guests will be treated to a live DJ, passed party favors and a complimentary champagne toast at midnight.
- New Years Eve dinner reservations are highly recommended.
6. Alizé: Tuesday, December 31
Located on the 56th floor of Palms Ivory Tower with panoramic views of the Las Vegas skyline below, Alizé, will serve two prix-fixe menu options crafted by Executive Chef Mark Purdy with offerings including Russian Osetra Caviar with Salmon Gravlax, vegetarian caviar with marinated cucumbers, spice crusted venison Carpaccio and more.
- 6 p.m. seating – $175 per person. Four-course prix-fixe menu.
- 9:30 p.m. seating – $295 per person. Five-course prix-fixe menu. Fourth course will include truffle offerings.
- Reservations are highly recommended.
7. Nove Italiano: Tuesday, December 31
New Years Eve diners will be treated to classic Italian fare, a live DJ, party favors and breathtaking views of the glowing Las Vegas skyline 52 stories below. Nove will offer a prix-fixe New Years Eve dinner menu with dishes including Shrimp Francaise, Filet Mignon, Chicken Parmigiana, Maine Lobster Risotto, Veal Chop, Florida Grouper and more.
- 5 p.m. – $59 per person. Four-course prix-fixe menu.
- 7:30 p.m.- $69 per person. Five-course prix-fixe menu.
- 9:30 p.m. – $89 per person. Five-course prix-fixe menu and champagne toast.
- Reservations are highly recommended.
8. Ghostbar: Tuesday, December 31
Offering an unparalleled view of the starry night sky and famed Las Vegas Strip 55 stories below from Ghostbars gorgeous patio, the boutique-nightclub boosts 14-foot floor-to-ceiling windows, giving partygoers on the dance floor a front row seat to the firework show and excitement. Holiday revelers will be treated to complimentary party favors and a champagne toast at midnight.
- Doors open at 8 p.m. Starting at $45 for ladies and $50 for gentlemen. Starting at $120 for three hour hosted bar from 10 p.m. until 1 a.m. which includes cover charge and VIP express admission.
- Pre-sale tickets are available.
9. Two Venues, One Price: Performance by Foxes at Moon Nightclub and The Moonshiners at The View: Tuesday, December 31
- Performance by Foxes (Moon): The breakthrough artist was featured on Zedds hit song, Clarity, and currently holds the number one spot on Billboards Hot Dance Club Songs Charts for her latest track, Youth.
- The Moonshiners (The View): A local cover band playing an eclectic mix of modern pop and jazz tunes, The Moonshiners, will keep the energy high while guests can engage in a dueling game of shuffleboard or pool while taking in breathtaking views of the glimmering city below.
- Guests will have easy access to both venues which are connected by an escalator, throughout the evening. Additionally, partygoers will receive complimentary party favors and a champagne toast at midnight.
- Doors at The View open at 7 p.m. and doors at Moon open at 9 p.m. Starting at $45 for ladies and $50 for gentlemen. Starting at $120 for three hour hosted bar (valid inside both venues) from 9 p.m. until 12 a.m. which includes cover charge and VIP express admission.
10. Elevated New Years Eve Experience Packages Tuesday, December 31
- Ultimate New Years Eve starting at $199 for two and includes: Five-course prix-fixe dinner for two at Nove Italiano (7:30 p.m. seating) *Gratuity not included. VIP express admission to Moon Nightclub and The View. Champagne toast and party favors.
- VIP All Access: VIP express admission to Moon Nightclub, The View and Ghostbar. Starting at $65 ladies, $80 for gentlemen. To secure a VIP package or for bottle service.
Additionally, the Sin City Sinners, a top local headlining rock n roll cover band and recipient of numerous awards including the Best of Las Vegas readers poll award, will perform a complimentary show to jumpstart the New Year inside The Lounge starting at 10 p.m. on Tuesday, December 31.
About Palms Casino Resort
Palms Casino Resort, heralded as one of Las Vegas’ most sought-after destinations, is an all-encompassing, one-stop experience. The boutique property boasts three distinct towers and a diverse mix of bars and restaurants across a 95,000-square-foot casino. Palms recently completed a multi-million dollar transformation that encompassed an Ivory Tower room and suite redesign, appealing new culinary additions, re-imagined gaming spaces and new, distinctive nightlife experiences.
Other amenities include Fantasy Suites, such as the Hardwood Suite, the only hotel room in the world with its own basketball court; the all-new Cantor Gaming® race and sports book, one of the few sports books in Las Vegas to include a poker room; SOCIAL; Scarlet; tonic bar; newly upgraded Ghostbar; the Pearl Concert Theater; Moon Nightclub; N9NE Steakhouse; Nove Italiano; Alizé; Simon Restaurant & Lounge; Chocolat Bistro; The View; Kim Vô Salon; Drift Spa & Hammam; Brenden Theatres, a 14-theatre Cineplex; Palms Pool and more than 60,000 square-feet of meeting space. Palms Casino Resort is located just west of the Las Vegas Strip and I-15 on Flamingo Road.