One of the most luxurious daytime pool parties in Las Vegas is Encore Beach Club, located inside Encore at Wynn Las Vegas. EBC is an impressive oasis that provides an amazing pool experience, while creating an unforgettable party vibe. It has been named the Las Vegas 2014 ‘Dayclub of the Year’ by Nightclub & Bar Awards.
As if you needed any additional reasons to go to the grand opening of Encore Beach Club on April 4-6, check out the top ten reasons why you should go this pool season.
Why wait in line to get into Encore Beach Club? Get a cabana or lily pad instead.
10 Reasons Why You Should Go to Encore Beach Club
1. EBC’s impressive 60,000 square-foot venue features 3 pools, 26 cabanas, and 8 lavish bungalows with private infinity hot tubs. You’ll also find daybeds and over-sized lily pads floating in the water.
2. Need a little EDM in your life? Encore Beach Club is home to world-renowned residents such as David Guetta, Avicii, Zedd, Major Lazer, Diplo, AN21, Tommy Trash, Fedde Le Grand, Morgan Page, RL Grime, Deorro, and many more. You’ll be able to enjoy the music no matter where you’re at inside the venue on their custom audio system designed by John Lyons Systems.
3. Feeling a little hungry? Eliminate those pangs with some awesome food from The Grill. Order up fresh salads, fish tacos, chicken fingers, and their grilled Black Angus beef burgers.
4. Not the typical drinker? Don’t worry! Their bartenders make amazing specialty cocktails by the glass AND the pitcher. Try the Strawberry Mojito made with Cruzan Strawberry Rum, fresh strawberries, and mint. Or if you need help starting your day, try the Peach & Blue cocktail made with Circoc Peach Vodka, Blueberry Redbull, and fresh lemon juice.
5. There are SO many ways to enjoy Encore Beach Club. You can dance in the middle of all the energy around the deck and in the pools in front of the DJ, enjoy a more intimate party in the cabanas and bungalows, or test your luck at blackjack, poker, or craps in the gaming pavilion.
6. Even though Encore Beach Club is typically just thought of as a “dayclub, it’s open during the night too. Their nighttime pool party, EBC at Night on Thursdays, lets you party under the moonlight to your favorite DJs. Check out EBC at Night, beginning May 1, with Martin Solveig.
7. Ladies… and gentlemen, listen up. There will be weekly bikini competitions where the winner receives cash and prizes, starting in May.
8. Also, how could we forget the amazing staff at Encore Beach Club. They constantly delivers top-class quality customer service. They want to make sure the guests have a unique and memorable experience. Are you into champagne showers? Well, you’re in luck. They are are one of EBC’s specialties.
9. Speaking of showers, EBC’s shower rain pavilions are a partier’s dream. Ladies can show off their dance moves under a cascade of water. They can be found in the middle of the pool and around the deck.
10. Last but not least, don’t forget about their awesome giveaways. You just might find yourself with bikinis, DJ merchandise, and gifts by top brands such as Luli Fama, Beach Bunnies, Guess, and more.