A transcendent escape awaits discerning world travelers this September as BATHHOUSE Spa at Delano Las Vegas debuts globally and locally inspired signature therapies and serene new treatments.
Reservations for BATHHOUSE Spa’s new treatments will be available beginning August 18. Day passes for the Spa will be available to all Delano Las Vegas and MGM Resorts International hotel guests. In collaboration between MGM Resorts International and Morgans Hotel Group, the luxury all-suite Delano Las Vegas will fuse South Beach chic with the vibrant energy of the Las Vegas Strip when it comes to life September 1.
In keeping with Delano’s philosophy of adapting to its surroundings, much of BATHHOUSE Spa’s new menu infuses the soothing elements of locally sourced ingredients including cacti and wildflowers, as well as other playful nods to the desert. Immune-boosting Milk and Honey treatments feature edible raw bee pollen from the Mohave region, creating an instant synergy with the desert locale.
Guests also will be transported beyond the desert with an exquisite new line of Global Journeys, a series of treatments reflecting traditional rituals from regions where Morgans Hotel Group has hotels, including Asia, India, Europe and a “Taste from the Islands.” Each tranquil journey incorporates a holistic menu of treatments, culminating with a cup of tea paired from the region for which the journey is named.
BATHHOUSE Spa also will introduce several new signature services including the Double the Pleasure Massage, performed in synchronicity by two massage therapists. Four hands are better than two, providing the utmost in sensorial relaxation.
BATHHOUSE Spa LOCALLY INSPIRED TREATMENTS:
- Desert Stone: Desert Sage and Lemon Blossom oil honor the Southwest desert environment while warm stones penetrate the muscles and melt away stress, encouraging deeper relaxation throughout the entire body.
- Prickly Pear Facial: A toning masque, made from prickly pear indigenous to the region, lifts and re-educates the facial muscles, providing a taut look and feel. The skin is bathed and nourished with antioxidants and Vitamin C, resulting in a more contoured and youthful appearance.
- Red Rock Anti-Aging Body Treatment: A full salt body scrub made with salts from Utah’s Great Salt Lake leaves the skin healthy and glowing while a Red Rock Canyon-inspired Red Mud Wrap tones and hydrates. The wrap is accompanied by a relaxing scalp and neck massage and a hydrating body butter application.
- Cactus and Desert Lily Firming Body Treatment: Utilizing a concentrated cactus body mask, this slimming treatment incorporates body-specific exfoliation and intensive massage strokes followed by light circular movements to help detoxify, refine and improve skin tone.
- Desert Oasis Escape: This deep cleansing facial includes a double exfoliation process and pore-refining extractions to detoxify and retexture the complexion. A massage with purifying essential oils of grapefruit, lavender, lemon and sage refreshes the skin in preparation for the final peel-off mask, which has properties extracted from the Mohave region and leaves the face and body detoxified and renewed.
- Milk and Honey: Relieve muscle tension and boost the immune system with a blend of Myofascial techniques followed by gentle exfoliation and a moisturizing milk that quenches the skin’s thirst. Raw bee pollen from the Mohave region is infused in the treatment as a nod to our desert surroundings.
BATHHOUSE Spa GLOBAL JOURNEYS:
- Asia: A Jade Detox Body Treatment, Lotus Flower Soothing Facial and Jade Detox Manicure and Pedicure help detoxify and rebalance the mind and body. Gentle detoxification continues with a cup of Jasmine Tea.
- India: This treatment honors the energy of the region with a profound balancing journey including an Equilibrium Mud Bath, Chakra Balancing Body Treatment and an Amethyst Stone Uplifting Facial, followed by a cup of Blooming Flower Tea.
- Europe: An elegant, exquisite and ethereal escape, this experience features a Gold Dust Massage, Golden Veil Facial and a Royal Pedicure. This royal treatment is accompanied by a regal cup of Earl Grey tea
- A Taste from the Islands: Guests will be drenched in a tropical paradise with a Balinese Papaya & Sauterne Bath, Balinese Thai-Infused Massage, Tahitian Hydrating Facial, Papaya & Sauterne Manicure and Pedicure, followed by a delicious Hibiscus Tea.
BATHHOUSE Spa SIGNATURE TREATMENTS:
- Double the Pleasure: Four hands in perfect synchronicity lull guests into a blissful state of relaxation while using deeply moisturizing blended oils, perfect for the dry desert heat.
- Red Carpet Ready: This progressive anti-aging treatment awakens the skin. A four-layer exfoliation process is combined with high doses of vitamin C to speed up cellular turnover and tighten, lighten and brighten skin.
- Double Down: This treatment delivers a Vegas fix with a bourbon-infused sugar scrub and hydrating steam wrap that opens up the pores and seals in the moisture, followed by a soothing scalp massage.
- Ultimate Perfection Facial: Delivering luxurious results, this extravagant treatment drenches skin in Vitamin C, grape extracts, stem cells and peptides for the ultimate hydration. Containing three masks and three enhancements, this facial provides the skin with a revitalized and youthful appearance. A nourishing dose of hydrating serums and antioxidants completes the experience.
- Moor Mud Bath: A signature treatment of BATHHOUSE Spa, this naturally detoxifying bath beautifies with anti-aging and anti-inflammatory properties and assists in healing ailments caused by a multitude of problems including arthritis, respiratory and hormonal imbalance.
ABOUT BATHHOUSE SPA
Tucked away on the second floor of Delano Las Vegas, BATHHOUSE Spa represents a dramatic departure from the expected and mirrors the understated luxury of the hotel. Beyond doors of cool glass await textured slate walls, polished stone and the sound of falling water delivering a soothing, meditative vibe. Water is the leitmotif at BATHHOUSE, as evidenced by its sparkling rainfall corridors, scented steam rooms and numerous pools of water. BATHHOUSE’s two-story, 15,000-square-foot complex includes 13 treatment rooms, separate hot-and-cold plunge pools, eucalyptus steam rooms, redwood saunas, relaxation lounges, vanity rooms, nail salon and a state-of-the-art gym for guests to enjoy. To heighten the experience, guests can luxuriate in spacious four-by-eight-foot bathtubs under dramatic 23-foot ceilings within private rooms.
For more information about Delano Las Vegas, please visit www.delanolasvegas.com.