As the first-ever Official Casino Sponsor of the National Football League, Caesars Entertainment Las Vegas Resorts offer the best options to cheer on your favorite team this Super Bowl on Sunday, Feb. 3, including an extensive array of parties and food and beverage packages. Here are the top spots to check out:
- Alto Bar
Alto Bar, the largest bar at Caesars Palace, is offering The Ultimate Tailgate Feast in the private dining room for you and 20 of your friends. This exclusive package includes access to a breakfast buffet featuring a Bloody Mary bar, a personal kegerator, “game day” assorted lunch items, NFL swag to take home and more.
- VISTA Cocktail Lounge
Cheer on your team in style in the heart of Caesars Palace at VISTA Cocktail Lounge. Get into the game day spirit with a stocked bar and access to a delicious buffet.
- Montecristo Cigar Bar
Plush seating, smooth cigars
- Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill
Foodies and football unite! Cheer on your favorite team in the celebrated chef’s take on the British pub experience. The specialty tailgate menu will include favorites like Hellfire Wings, foie gras toast, Beef Wellington, and more. For reservations, please call 702-731-7410 or e-mail email@example.com.
Bally’s Las Vegas
- Indigo Lounge will transform into a football fans’ paradise! Experience a bottomless buffet package of favorite tailgate dishes as well as cocktails for $150 per person. For more information and to book your package, call 702-349-4054.
- Football fans wanting to catch all the playing field action at the Strip’s only stand-alone boutique hotel, Interlude
andBound has them covered. The Cromwell’s recently-renovated central casino lounge, Interlude andthe elevated lobby bar Bound will feature food and beverage specials with gameday favorites like pizza, wings and nachos.
Flamingo Las Vegas
- Visit Garden Bar in the heart of Flamingo Las Vegas or flock to Bird Bar right on Las Vegas Blvd to enjoy drink specials and giveaways throughout the game. For more information, call: 702-604-8801.
Harrah’s Las Vegas
- Carnaval Court will be the ultimate outdoor football fan destination with individual packages including one bucket of domestic beer and a $20 food voucher for dishes from the chef-driven Fulton Street Food Hall.
The LINQ Hotel & Casino
- Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen & Bar
Featuring a delectable menu full of celebrated chef Guy Fieri’s creations, the culinary hot spot makes the perfect pigskin paradise. In addition to a prime festive atmosphere, the restaurant will feature a ”Guy-style” game day buffet including salads, sandwiches, sliders, wings, tacos, ribs and shareable foods. Draft beer and well cocktails are also included in this package at just $150 per person.
Paris Las Vegas
- Football fans can enjoy beverage specials as well as all-you-care-to-eat buffets at Le Bar Du Sport, Napoleon’s Lounge and Burger Brasserie. Contact PLVMOD@caesars.com for more information.
Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
- Cheer on your team while enjoying the best burgers on the Strip at Gordon Ramsay Burger. For $150 per person, guests will be able to experience beer, wine and well cocktails with a $50 food credit. Reservations begin at 2 p.m. For more information and to book your package, call 702-274-0057.
Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
- Experience a tailgate party 51 floors up at VooDoo Rooftop Nightclub and Lounge. Enjoy an all-you-can-eat buffet and flowing beverages for $200 per person. Call 702-930-5291 for more information and to purchase tickets.
Join the action and visit CaesarsFootball.com
About Caesars Entertainment
Caesars Entertainment is the world’s most diversified casino-entertainment provider and the most geographically diverse U.S. casino-entertainment company. Since its beginning in Reno, Nevada, in 1937, Caesars Entertainment has grown through development of new resorts, expansions and acquisitions. Caesars Entertainment’s resorts operate primarily under the Caesars®, Harrah’s® and Horseshoe® brand names. Caesars Entertainment’s portfolio also includes the Caesars Entertainment UK family of casinos. Caesars Entertainment is focused on building loyalty and value with its guests through a unique combination of great service, excellent products, unsurpassed distribution, operational excellence and technology leadership. Caesars Entertainment is committed to environmental sustainability and energy conservation and recognizes the importance of being a responsible steward of the environment.