Love is in the air at Caesars Entertainment Las Vegas Resorts this Valentine’s Day with an array of delicious dining options and romantic restaurants perfect for sweethearts celebrating the special day. From fine dining to casual fare, love birds can enjoy menus for every palate this Valentine’s Day including:
- Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill will set the mood for love this Valentine’s Day with a three-course menu ($67 per guest) featuring elevated pub favorites. Starter options include fried oysters in a champagne béarnaise sauce or beef tartar with traditional garnishes and kettle chips. Entrée choices include Beef Wellington with roasted root vegetables, potato puree and a red wine demi-glaze or a whole lobster with couscous and a light tomato broth. Guests can indulge in molten chocolate cake for dessert.
- With the original MR CHOW location having opened on Valentine’s Day in 1968 in London, the holiday holds an extra special meaning with the notable Beijing-cuisine eatery. Guests will get the star treatment with a three-course menu featuring signature dishes. Choices for the first course include chicken satay, fresh scallop on the shell, glazed prawns with candied walnuts or squab with lettuce. The second-course choices include black pepper lobster, steamed sea bass, Ma Mignon or Velvet Chicken. These dishes will all be served with pineapple sautéed rice and exotic mushrooms. A chef’s selection of desserts will end the meal on a sweet note. Don’t miss out on MR CHOW’s famous champagne trolley and toast to true love.
- Old Homestead Steakhouse welcomes couples in for a celebratory three-course meal perfect for two ($225 per couple). Appetizer options include classic Caesar salad, French onion soup or heirloom beets served with hazelnuts, goat cheese, and spiced orange vinaigrette. Steak lovers rejoice— a 34oz prime porterhouse with jumbo shrimp scampi for two is the main entrée for this dinner. Dessert choices include vanilla bean crème brulee and a special Valentine’s dessert.
- Rao’s is putting a romantic twist on its beloved Southern Italian fare this Valentine’s Day with selection of delicious specials including sweet potato soup ($19) with crème fraîche and candied walnuts, a “Taste of the Sea” ($30) which includes two Kushi oysters, two snow crab claws, two large shrimp or Lobster Aglio Olio ($40) made with lobster medallions, shaved garlic, olive oil, chili flakes and fresh Italian parsley tossed with oven roasted heirloom tomatoes over linguini pasta. Meat lovers can enjoy Filet Au Poivre ($42)—an 8oz filet mignon atop a crisp potato croquette, finished with a rich green peppercorn sauce. For dessert, guests can dine on sweet polenta cake ($12) and chocolate covered strawberries ($12).
- Restaurant Guy Savoy will offer an exquisite menu for guests seeking exceptional French cuisine at one of the most romantic restaurants on the Strip this Valentine’s Day. Led by Executive Chef Julien Asseo, the menu for the evening includes dishes such as the Octopus like a “Pot au Feu,” lobster with winter vegetable ravioli and natural jus, grilled A5 Japanese Wagyu beef with a celery root variation, a rose, lychee and raspberry dessert and more. The tasting menu is $340 per person. The special Valentine’s Day tasting menu can be found here.
- GIADA is serving an Italian-inspired Valentine’s Day tasting menu. GIADA will set the mood for love with Antipasti for two— Oysters Rockefeller, poached pear & goat cheese crostini and bacon wrapped dates. For the next course, guests can choose between mint lasagna with lamb ragu and whipped citrus yogurt or lobster ravioli with blood orange emulsion, melted leeks, and candied citrus zest. Entrée choices include prosciutto-wrapped scallops with purple cauliflower puree, toasted hazelnut, and fried kale or stuffed chicken breast with saffron risotto and salmoriglio sauce. Valentine’s Day wouldn’t be complete without something sweet to end the evening– dessert options include Rose “Eton Mess” Semifreddo and a decadent chocolate and raspberry dome.
Harrah’s Las Vegas
- Harrah’s Las Vegas’ award-winning Oyster Bar & Grill will serve a romantic multi-course meal ($65 per person) that includes one glass of wine. Guests will start with a coastal garden salad or New England clam chowder; for the main entrée, grilled rib-eye steak and BBQ shrimp; and for dessert, a red velvet cupcake with chocolate covered strawberries.
The LINQ Hotel & Casino
- Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen & Bar does Valentine’s Day with a twist with its “Anti-Valentine’s Day Special”— a Dragon’s Breath Chili Cheeseburger ($21.50) made with onions three ways, Sriracha Donkey sauce, cheddar cheese and jalapeno dusted onion rings. Wash it all down with a frozen shot for $7.
Paris Las Vegas
- The award-winning Gordon Ramsay Steak will impress guests with a four-course prix fixe menu. All guests will start the meal with a Scotch Quail Egg. Starter options include heirloom beets, oysters on the half shell or Maine lobster bisque. For their entrée, guests can choose from roasted Beef Wellington, Duck Duck Goose or seared diver scallops. For dessert, Sticky Toffee Pudding or raspberry white chocolate will delight guests’ taste buds.
- All- American Bar & Grille will serve a three-course classic date night menu from 5 to 11 p.m. on Valentine’s Day. Celebrate love with a house salad, Surf & Turf and lemon raspberry cheesecake for dessert.
- Guy Fieri’s El Burro Borracho is popping the bubbly and serving up a flavor-packed three-course dinner ($65 per guest) this Valentine’s Day. Guests will enjoy a bottle of sparkling wine and a variety of special dishes including chorizo bacon-wrapped shrimp, chile relleno or cilantro-lime Salmon and Heart of Fire fried ice cream for dessert.
- VooDoo Steak will feature a complete Valentine’s Day meal that includes one glass of Moët & Chandon, a starter, entrée and dessert ($75 per guest). The starter is a Kumamoto oyster with fennel relish, Osetra caviar and yuzu granite. The entrée is a Bison Tenderloin “Oscar Style” with roasted beets, pearl onions, pancetta and rosé champagne sabayon. Guests with a sweet tooth will love the raspberry lychee cake for dessert.
For additional romantic Valentine’s Day options, visit: http://blog.caesars.com/las-vegas/las-vegas-restaurant/romantic-vegas-restaurants/.
Experience TOTAL Vegas with Caesars Entertainment’s Las Vegas resorts: Caesars Palace, Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino, Paris Las Vegas, Flamingo Las Vegas, Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino, Harrah’s Las Vegas, Bally’s Las Vegas, The LINQ Hotel & Casino and The Cromwell. Caesars Entertainment Corporation is the world’s largest casino-entertainment company. Caesars is focused on building loyalty and value with its guests through a unique combination of great service, excellent products, unsurpassed distribution, operational excellence, and technology leadership. For more information, please visit www.caesars.com.