Megan Romano of the award-winning Chocolate & Spice Bakery presents her fall cooking and decorating class schedule for adults and children.
The classes feature personal recipes and professional instruction as well as small bites and refreshments. All classes are $25 per person and run from 4 pm – 5 pm on Tuesday nights.
For more information or to sign up for a class, please call Chocolate & Spice Bakery at (702) 527-7772 or email Megan Romano at email@example.com.
- WHEN: Tuesday, October 21 | 4 pm – 5 pm
- WHAT: Halloween Decorating Class for Children – Kids can start the spooky celebrations early with a hands-on Halloween decorating class. They will get the opportunity to unleash their creativity on small individual cakes and cookie lollipops with guidance from Chef Romano.
- WHEN: Tuesday, November 4 | 4 pm – 5 pm
- WHAT: Pie Making Class for Adults – No better way to fine-tune your pie-making skills just in time for Thanksgiving than with step-by-step guidance from an acclaimed pastry chef. Chef Romano will walk participants through the process of making the perfect pie featuring a variety of flavors including Granny Smith Apple, Vanilla Bean-Scented Blueberry, Pumpkin Spice, Bourbon Pecan and more.
- WHEN: Tuesday, December 9 | 4 pm – 5 pm
- WHAT: Holiday Decorating Class for Children – Spread the holiday cheer with a decorating session for children with individual cakes and cookie lollipops made right at the bakery. Chef Romano will be on hand as always guiding the creative youngsters through the process and providing tips and tricks. Kids will leave with a special surprise holiday gift box from the bakery as well.
Chocolate & Spice Bakery is located West of Rainbow at Tenaya, 7293 W Sahara, Suite 8 Las Vegas, NV 89117.
Chocolate & Spice Bakery
Chocolate & Spice Bakery is a vision of a classic artisan bakery where the smell of flakey chocolate croissants, lemon-scented blueberry scones, citrus infused cakes, sweet summer berry topped crÃ¨me bruleefrench toast, cocoa powder dusted pastries, toasted lemon meringue tarts and buttery shortbread cookies fill the air.
“Chef Megan Romano has gained a reputation for understated elegance with her simple creations. She has an unorthodox approached to desserts and hand-crafted confections”. Made in Las Vegas: Desert Artisans, 944 Magazine.
“Megan Romano has quietly earned a reputation among local foodies as one of America’s best pastry chefs. And she has used that reputation to build a small empire that included her line of desserts and cookbook, “It’s A Sweet Life”. Desert Companion, Restaurant Awards, December 2011, “Pastry Chef of the Year, Megan Romano”.
For more information, please visit chocolatenspice.com.