Delectable new cocktail creations are now available at three popular restaurants within Caesars Palace. Old Homestead Steakhouse is delighting guests with seasonal tastes and inventive infusions in its list of refreshing drinks just added to its menu. Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill and Serendipity 3 have also added fresh new mixtures, offering a plentiful supply of thirst-quenching options.
Old Homestead Steakhouse revealed new additions to its cocktail menu right in the heat of the season debuting brisk libations with delicious flavor profiles. The menu features a variety of new drinks created by master mixologists James Demas and Carl Salisbury. From martinis to traditional concoctions with a twist, each cocktail has its own distinctive taste.
Demas and Salisbury’s new menu features original recipes with a few steakhouse classics. The menu relies on a variety of mixers such as Fever Tree East Indian tonic water, sparkling ginger beer and simple syrups which concentrate on the use of seasonally-flavored botanical, small-batch and handcrafted flavors including mint, lime, acai black currant and Meyor lemon infused by Sonoma Syrup Co. located in Sonoma, Calif.
“We use the simple syrups to balance Old Homestead’s firm steakhouse specialty cocktails. The flavorful syrups are delicious and produce consistent perfect blends to our bar program. Accompanying our own house-made seasonal simple syrups, the Sonoma Syrups are perfect for balanced cocktails and guests can really taste the impact,” said Carl Salisbury.
Highlights on the menu include the Kentucky Ginger, made with Knob Creek nine-year Caesars Palace private barrel bourbon, Canton ginger liquor and Fever Tree ginger beer, served with a lime. Another staple on the menu is the refreshing Plymouth Sloe Gin Fizz. It consists of Plymouth Sloe and cask strength gins, lemon juice, acai black currant simple syrup and sparkling soda.
For a spot-on flavor combination, the El Guapo and Prickly Cactus are the perfect fit. The El Guapo, priced at $25, includes Herradura Double Barrel Reposado Caesars Palace tequila, Grand Marnier Cuvée du Centenaire, Del Maguey San Domingo single batch mezcal and agave nectar, and is served with a lime. The vibrant magenta Prickly Cactus consists of Crop cucumber infused vodka, muddled cucumber and prickly cactus syrup.
Guests at Caesars Palace can purchase both the special Knob Creek nine-year Caesars Palace private select barrel bourbon and the Herradura Double Barrel Reposado within the resort’s retail shops. The Knob Creek bourbon and the Herradura Double Barrel Reposado are exclusively distilled for Caesars Palace and offered at Lobby Emperor’s Essentials and Tower Emperor’s Essentials retail stores.
For true liquor aficionados, the restaurant now also features exclusively on draft Carpano Antica Formula sweet vermouth served up or on the rocks with a twist, as well as Fernet Branca served up or with a Ginger Back.
Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill has added four new mixtures to its already acclaimed cocktail list. The tasty new cocktails include:
- God Save the Queen made with Beefeater gin, Dubonnet Rouge, St. Germain, fresh grapefruit and Peychaud’s bitters, garnished with a grapefruit peel
- Mocha Martini made with salted caramel vodka, Kahlúa, Baileys, fresh espresso, Bourbon caramel, chocolate syrup and Maldon salt
- Blueberry Smash made with muddled blueberries, brown sugar simple syrup, Maker’s Mark and fresh lemon juice, topped off with ginger beer
- Garden Spritz 45 made with Simi sauvignon blanc, sage liqueur, fresh sweet and sour and cucumber sage, topped off with 7 Up
Serendipity 3 is offering bold, fun and delicious specialty shots and bombs on its Party Starters and Celebration Shooters menu. Perfect to kick-off the festivity, the shots and bombs comprise of a variety of flavors. A selection of specialty shots featured on the menu include:
- Washington Apple made of Crown Royal whisky, sour apple schnapps and cranberry juice
- Tequila Popper made of Sauza tequila and Sierra Mist
- Redheaded Princess made of Jägermeister, peach schnapps and cranberry juice
- Bachelorette made of Skyy vodka, Bailey’s Irish Cream and Amaretto topped with whipped cream
- Kamikaze made of Skyy vodka, orange liqueur and lime juice
- Melon Ball made of Skyy vodka, Midori melon liqueur and pineapple juice
- Buttery Nipple made of Bailey’s Irish Cream and butterscotch liqueurs
The bombs are served with the featured spirit in a shot glass and the accompanying mixture on the side. Guests are directed to drop the filled shot glass in the glass of mixture to create the bomb shot cocktail. Bomb varieties include:
- Vegas Candy Bomb made of Crown Royal whisky and peach schnapps dropped into Red Bull
- Irish Car Bomb made of Jameson Irish whiskey and Bailey’s Irish Cream dropped into Guinness
- The classic Jäger Bomb made of Jägermeister dropped into Red Bull
- Sass Bomb made of Sailor Jerry Spiced rum and Cruzan Vanilla rum dropped into root beer
Serendipity 3 is happy to buy any guest celebrating a birthday or bachelor or bachelorette party a shot if the guest’s entire group does the shot with the guest of honor.