These Thanksgiving creations have the perfect special touches to elevate your holiday dining experience.
The three course Thanksgiving Prix Fixe Menu is $48 per person and is available Thursday, Nov. 27 from 5 p.m. – 11 p.m. Reservations are recommended 702-430-1235.
Appetizer (Choice Of):
- Fall Squash Soup – Crème fraîche, celery salad, pomegranate
- Heirloom Beet Salad –Herb goat cheese, pistachio, black quinoa, sherry vinegar
- Turkey Dinner – Buttermilk poached breast, foie gras stuffed leg, Yukon pomme puree, apple-chestnut stuffing, cranberry compote, giblet gravy
Dessert (Choice Of):
- Candied Pecan Tart – Spiced chantilly
- Pumpkin Pie –Vanilla bean gelato
- Baked Apple Tian – Caramelized apple, crème fraiche chantilly, cranberry gelée, green apple sorbet
In addition to the prix fixe dinner, additional items such as the Tarte Flambée, Gougères with Truffle Mornay, Charcuterie Board and Salmon Rillettes will be available a la carte.
ABOUT DB BRASSERIE
db Brasserie, from acclaimed chef Daniel Boulud, features a selection of brasserie favorites with Boulud’s signature French-American flair. With a menu created in collaboration with Executive Chef David Middleton, flavors from around the globe give an inspired and unique flavor to dishes with a menu that changes seasonally. The spacious restaurant seats 280 diners, including two private dining rooms, as well as a casual bar and lounge. Designed by Jeffrey Beers International (JBI), the group took inspiration from classic brasseries in France to create a welcoming and convivial atmosphere.
Located at the start of Restaurant Row, just off the casino floor, db Brasserie is accessible from both The Venetian and The Palazzo, with easy access from The Palazzo parking garage. db Brasserie is open 7 days a week for lunch, happy hour and dinner beginning at 11:30 a.m. and weekend brunch from 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Reservations are recommended 702-430-1235. Follow db Brasserie on Twitter and Instagram at @dbBrasserie.
Learn more about db Brasserie on their website, www.dbbrasserie.com.