Fans of Chef Daniel Boulud’s db Brasserie can rejoice in the addition of weekend brunch at the French chef’s notable restaurant inside Venetian Las Vegas.
In addition to some of the brasserie’s buzzed about dishes such as Skuna Bay Salmon, Coq Au Vin, Duck Hash and famed burgers The Yankee and The Frenchie, guests will find a selection of additional items to round out the brasserie brunch experience.
Brunch service runs each Saturday and Sunday from 11:30 a.m. until 3 p.m. Convenient self and valet parking is available from both The Palazzo and The Venetian.
Brunch dishes include the following, plus many more:
- Quiche Forestiere – Wild Mushrooms, Leeks, Gruyere, Mesclun Salad
- Belgian Waffles –Bourbon Chantilly, Spiced Pecan, Maple Syrup
- Thai Mussels – Coconut Milk, White Wine, Cilantro, Chilis, Served with Pomme Frites
- Steak And Eggs – Flat Iron, Two Eggs Any Style, Crispy Potatoes, Sauce au Poivre
No brasserie brunch would be complete without a selection of cocktails. Classic Mimosas and seasonal Bellinis compliment the Bloody Mary Menu which are all made with the db Brasserie House-Made Bloody Mary Mix:
- db Bloody Mary – Vodka, Lime Juice, Garnished with a Speared Olive and House-Pickled Haricot Vert
- Bloody Cowboy with a Kick – Liquid Smoke, Sweet Baby Ray’s Barbeque Sauce, Bakon Vodka, Lime Juice, Garnished with a Speared Olive and House-Pickled Jalapeno
- Bloody Caesar – Clamato juice, Wasabi, Sirraccha, Vodka, Lime Juice, Garnished with a Speared Olive and House-Pickled Asparagus
- Bloody Maria Maria – Sirraccha, House-Made Jalapeno Pickling Juice, House-Smoked Jalapeno-Infused Mezcal, Lime Juice, Garnished with a Speared Olive and House-Pickled Jalapeno
ABOUT DB BRASSERIE:
db Brasserie, from acclaimed chef Daniel Boulud, features a selection of brasserie favorites with Boulud’s signature French-American flair. With a menu created in collaboration with Executive Chef David Middleton, flavors from around the globe give an inspired and unique flavor to dishes with a menu that changes seasonally. The spacious restaurant seats 280 diners, including two private dining rooms, as well as a casual bar and lounge. Designed by Jeffrey Beers International (JBI), the group took inspiration from classic brasseries in France to create a welcoming and convivial atmosphere.
Located at the start of Restaurant Row, just off the casino floor, db Brasserie is accessible from both The Venetian and The Palazzo, with easy access from The Palazzo parking garage. db Brasserie is open 7 days a week for lunch, happy hour and dinner beginning at 11:30 a.m. and weekend brunch from 11:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Reservations are recommended 702-430-1235. Follow db Brasserie on Twitter and Instagram at @dbBrasserie.
Learn more about db Brasserie at www.dbbrasserie.com.