Photos by © Erik Kabik/ RETNA/ www.erikkabik.com
Electric Daisy Carnival entered its third and final day last night at Las Vegas Motor Speedway with ecstatic fans taking over the infield to hear their favorite electronic artists.
Kinetic Field, the largest stage in North America, was the haven for headline performers Swedish House Mafia. The trio played to a massive sea of more than 40,000 festival goers at just one of the festival’s six stages, with major pyrotechnics and special surprises throughout the set. Once they transitioned into their latest single “Save the World” the crowd went wild as the lights came up revealing the vocalist John Martin center stage offering a live performance as Axwell, Steve Angello and Sebastian Ingrosso stood on top of the booth to hype the crowd. A ten minute fireworks show and Red Bull skydivers shooting off flames lit up the sky during the two hour show.
Kinetic Field again boasted an exhilarating line-up, starting the day with Thomas Gold, Paul Oakenfold, Avicii, Alesso, plus Laidback Luke and Nicky Romero following the Swedish trio’s performance.
The full line-up for tonight included:
- Kinetic Field: Thomas Gold, Paul Oakenfold, Avicii, Alesso, Swedish House Mafia, Laidback Luke, and Nicky Romero.
- Cosmic Meadow: EC Twins, Bunny, Robbie Rivera, Infected Mushroom, Bingo Players, Afrojack, R3HAB, and Eddie Halliwell.
- Circuit Grounds: Moguai, Tritonal, John O’Callaghan, Sean Tyas & Simon Patterson, Ferry Corsten, ATB, Markus Schulz, Dash Berlin, and Showtek.
- Neon Garden: Stanton Warriors, Araabmuzik, Sandro Silva, Harvard Bass, Felix Cartal, Felguk, A-Trak, Wolfgang Gartner, and Dada Life.
- Bass Pod: Fury with MC Dino, Shiftee, Liquid Stranger, J Majik, Mt. Eden, Datsik, Doctor P, Planet of the Drums, Skism, Loadstar, Shimon, and Nu:Tone.
- Heineken Domes: Tara Brooks, DJ Siren, Donald Glaude, and Chris Garcia.