Palace Station, the original Las Vegas locals’ casino, today debuted its all-new Feast Buffet as part of a $192 million modernization of the property. Known as the original Station Casinos’ buffet concept that first debuted at Palace Station in 1988, the next generation buffet concept, 30 years after its debut, now features a modern era vibe within the historic property – allowing for a sensible conquest-worthy dining experience.
Located on the new casino floor, the new Feast Buffet boasts a 14,000 square-foot buffet experience and allows seating for up to 394 guests in a dining hall setting. Featuring an all-new look, feel, location and menu, guests are welcomed by the modern era design with earth tones that are warm, rich, and invoke a sense of unparalleled comfort.
Feast Buffet features an eclectic menu of greatest hits and contemporary twists on traditional favorites, available at seven stations presenting global cuisine in a contemporary and relevant fashion, grouped by cooking techniques., Inspired by its sister concept A.Y.C.E Buffet at Palms Las Vegas, the new buffet allows guests to sample its reasonably sized stove pots and serving trays, individual plates, and ramekins, carved-to-order proteins, as well as a series of made-to-order options – allowing for the ultimate feast.
- Located in the heart of the Feast Buffet, The Greenery serves up a variety of antipasto, soup and salad options to kick off the buffet dining experience. Above and beyond the typical salad bar experience, guests can spice things up with an assortment of fresh greens, fruits and seasonal salads including jicama grapefruit, wheat berry melon, and savory mushroom.
- Wok This Way showcases an array of globally-inspired dishes and pays tribute to pan-Asian cuisine. Known for its classic stir-fry inspired technique, guests can enjoy a diversity of flavors with culturally inspired recipes such as traditional congee, loco moco, breakfast bao, shitake mushroom scramble, spam fried rice, char sui pork, and vegetable lo mein. Plus, guests can pair their dishes with agua frescas and boba teas made fresh daily.
- Boasting a wellness experience, Healthy Favorite is perfect for health-savvy guests. With vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free options, guests can create a wholesome experience with offerings such as tofu shakshuka, two bean hash, potato pancakes, Southwest tofu, mushroom stroganoff with pasta, and vegetable quesadillas with spinach and mushroom.
- The Carvery is a favorite among buffet connoisseurs and first-time diners alike and specializes in rotisserie-style fare. Indulge in American favorites including, cinnamon bun casserole, corn beef hash and eggs in potato skins, a variety of Egg Benedicts, kielbasa, peach glazed ham, and ham and cheddar biscuits.
- Created with a hint of smoke, utilizing white oak wood chips for added flavor, Blazing Grill heats up the kitchen with its smokehouse-inspired technique. From breakfast tacos to sopes, and hot links to pork belly, this grill-inspired station is sure to wow meat-lovers and beyond.
- The Hearth embodies an open-air kitchen and focuses on baked items that are sure to bring comfort to diners. Enjoy Egg Florentine, Denver and country scrambled pot pies, quiche and assorted breakfast pizzas for breakfast and chicken and biscuits, mini goulash, flatbreads, pasta and peas, chicken gumbo, baked cod and strombolis for lunch and dinner.
- Satisfy any sweet tooth with Just Desserts and its wide-variety of sweetness. Enjoy one-of-a-kind carnival-inspired treats such as s’mores bites, donut ice cream sandwiches, chocolate-dipped apples, churros and zeppoles with palettes and gelato to top off the dining experience.
- Sunday Brunch menu highlights include mini-meatloaves, breakfast bao buns, breakfast tacos, smoked ribs and brisket, sushi, roast pork steamship and power bowls.
About Feast Buffet at Palace Station
Feast Buffet serves up breakfast Monday through Saturday from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m., lunch Monday through Saturday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m., dinner nightly from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. and brunch Sundays from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Introductory prices range from $6.99 to $12.99 for Gold, Platinum, President and Chairman-level Boarding Pass loyalty card holders and from $10.99 to $17.99 per person for non-loyalty card holders. (excludes tax and gratuity).
For more information, visit https://palacestation.sclv.com.