TAO Nightclub and TAO Beach are turning up the heat this Fourth of July with several parties and celebrity appearances to make sure you see fireworks, even if they aren’t there.
Check out the TAO Nightclub and TAO Beach Fourth of July schedule below.
Thursday, July 3
- Snoop Dogg Hosts The Snoopadelic Cabaret at TAO Nightclub – The entertainment icon returns for the third installment of his exclusive 1920s speakeasy-themed DJ and performance residency. TAO Las Vegas will transform into The Snoopadelic Cabaret with Snoop Dogg aka DJ Snoopadelic headlining the night with a special curated DJ set and a live performance of some of his hit songs.
Friday, July 4
- Fourth of July All American BBQ with Sounds by DJ Eric D-Lux at TAO Beach – TAO Beach will celebrate the Fourth of July with a special one-day-only pig roast and BBQ. Available only at the dayclub, the menu will feature Kalua Pulled Pork with Sweet Hawaiian Buns, Sweet & Spicy Rib Tips, Wagyu Sliders, Mini Hot Dogs with Kimichi Relish and Chicken Yakitori. All dish options will be served with Grilled Corn topped with a Chili Mayo.
- Khloe Kardashian Celebrates Her 30th Birthday at TAO Nightclub – The star brings her milestone birthday celebration to TAO Nightclub with DJ Eric D-Lux setting the soundtrack for the party.
Saturday, July 5
- Kirill Was Here Presents Las RAGEous at TAO Beach – The provocative nightlife photographer returns with his exclusive Las RAGEous residency. Kirill will take his untamed antics and signature champagne facials poolside for an afternoon party at TAO Beach.
- Special DJ Set by DJ Khaled at TAO Nightclub – Grammy-nominated DJ, producer and rapper DJ Khaled will headline the night and man the DJ decks at TAO Nightclub with a special set.
Sunday, July 6
- Special Performance by Rapper Tone Lôc at TAO Beach – Tone Lôc will take over the stage and treat daytime revelers to a special old-school hip hop performance at TAO Beach.
Fourth of July
Independence Day, commonly known as the Fourth of July, is a federal holiday in the United States commemorating the adoption of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776, declaring independence from the Kingdom of Great Britain (now officially known as the United Kingdom). Independence Day is commonly associated with fireworks, parades, barbecues, carnivals, fairs, picnics, concerts, baseball games, family reunions, and political speeches and ceremonies, in addition to various other public and private events celebrating the history, government, and traditions of the United States. Independence Day is the National Day of the United States.