Foxtail Pool Club at the SLS Las Vegas is now hiring. The brand new pool in Las Vegas will be holding group interviews next week inside of LiFE Nightclub.
Foxtail Pool Club interviews will be held on January 19 and January 20 from 11am-3pm inside of LiFE Nightclub.
You must apply online prior to an interview at www.slslasvegas.com/careers.
Foxtail Pool Club is searching for the following:
- Bartender Model
- Apprentice Bartender Model
- Cocktail Server Model
- Server Assistant Model
Don’t forget to bring your resume and head shot to the interview. Swimwear attire required for model positions.
About Foxtail Pool Club
Situated at the heart of SLS Las Vegas, the expansive pool deck of Foxtail Pool Club serves as an amenity to hotel guests, home of day and nightlife experiences, and a special events space where both programmed and private events can take place with a sophisticated splash.
A highlight of the evening atmosphere at Foxtail Pool Club includes the transformation of the adjacent parking garage and hotel tower into a canvas for 3D mapping, featuring visually stunning content curated by Korea based KT Corporation.
- Whether enjoying the sun or in the middle of a party, pool goers can dine on culinary delights at Foxtail Pool Club, including American classics, seaside favorites, and more. Available through cabana service, lounge chair dining, or walk-up window.
- Hand-crafted specialty cocktails using only the freshest juices and ingredients
- Centrally located pool bar
- A highlight of Foxtail Pool Club’s evening atmosphere includes the transformation of the adjacent parking garage and hotel tower into a canvas for 3D mapping, featuring visually stunning content curated by Korea based KT Corporation.
About SLS Las Vegas
SLS Las Vegas brings its playful, yet approachable sophistication to the legendary north end of The Strip and the site of the former Sahara Hotel & Casino. It was here that legends like Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin and Sammy Davis Jr. crooned and cocktailed, and the only Vegas hotel where The Beatles would stay. Over 60 years later, SLS will rekindle Vegas’ iconic past with over 1,600 guest rooms and suites, an engaging gaming experience, two expansive pools, and its diverse collection of acclaimed sbe restaurant and nightlife brands. Featuring Bazaar Meat by José Andrés, Katsuya by Starck, The Sayers Club, Foxtail, The Griddle Cafe, Fred Segal, Umami Burger, 800 Degrees, Ku Noodle and LiFE, SLS Las Vegas offers a destination that captures both the essence Vegas’ legendary heritage and its contemporary cool.