Fresh asparagus, international baked goods, jungle juice, and freeze-dried vegetables make their debut this season at Fresh52 Farmers’ & Artisan Market this Sunday.
Three new local vendors set up shop for the first time this season at Fresh52 Farmers’ & Artisan Market, where shoppers can meet the new vendors and support local businesses.
- Fred’s International Bakery – Specialty international baked goods such as cakes, breads and tarts using traditional recipes and techniques with natural ingredients
- Jungle Juice – Freshly made agua fresca made with organic agave and natural ingredients, a sister company to fellow market vendor The Best Hummus Ever Co.
- Joie’s Raw Crunch – Raw, dehydrated and freeze-dried fruits, vegetables and ice cream, all freshly handmade and an original creation
- Just in time for the season, beloved North Las Vegas staple Gilcrease Orchards has sprouted fresh and delicious asparagus and will be for sale at Fresh52 Farmers’ & Artisan Market as well as eggs by the dozen.
WHEN: Sunday, February 3, 2019, from 8:30 a.m. – 1 p.m.
WHERE: Sansone Park Place at 9480 S. Eastern Ave. (just south of the 215)
COST: Event is free to attend and open to all ages.
ADDITIONAL INFO: SNAP Program card holders! For every $1 spent on SNAP-eligible fruits, vegetables, or honey, receive Double Up Food Bucks back up to $20. Visit the on-site Information Table to get started.
About fresh52 Farmers’ & Artisan Market
fresh52 Farmers’ & Artisan Market is a lively, friendly, open air market in NV where neighbors and friends come together to celebrate their community.
fresh52 Farmers’ & Artisan Market in Las Vegas, Nv:
- Saturdays 9am-1pm at Inspirada – 2000 Via Firenze
- Sundays 8:30am-1pm at Sansone Park Place – 9480 S. Eastern Ave