Below you will find a few shots of Giada De Laurentiis Photos & More at Vegas Uncork’d inside Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, NV May 8, 2014.
- Giada De Laurentiis and Chef Bobby Flay – Giada at The Cromwell and Mesa Grill at Caesars Palace (photographed at Mesa)
- Chef Nobu Matsuhisa – Nobu Hotel and Restaurant at Caesars Palace
- Chef Gordon Ramsay – Gordon Ramsay Pub & Grill at Caesars Palace
- Chef Francois Payard – Payard at Caesars Palace
- Chef Guy Savoy – Guy Savoy at Caesars Palace
- Frank Pellegrino Jr. – Rao’s at Caesars Palace
Click on the photos in the photo gallery to see larger images. Photos Credit: © Erik Kabik/ Retna/ erikkabik.com
About Vegas Uncork’d
The country’s leading culinary festival, Vegas Uncork’d by Bon Appétit, presented by Chase Sapphire Preferred®, features an extraordinary lineup of star-studded chefs, sommeliers and mixologists from May 8 – 11, 2014. The four-day Las Vegas festival offers a rare chance for food lovers to interact and rub shoulders with their favorite big-named chefs. This year’s program will be hosted by Bobby Flay, Giada De Laurentiis, Guy Savoy, Nobu Matsuhisa, Francois Payard, Frank Pellegrino, Jr. and other celebrity chefs.
Grand Tasting – Friday, May 9, 2014 – Garden of the Gods Pool Oasis at Caesars Palace
Enjoy a staggering variety of signature dishes prepared by the world’s most celebrated chefs. The dramatic five-acre Garden of the Gods Pool Oasis at Caesars Palace will feature more than 50 award-winning chefs and more than 100 of the best wines and spirits from around the world. The after party will be held at the newly opened FIZZ Las Vegas, where guests can indulge with the best of champagnes and mingle with celebrity chefs, all while enjoying photography from the private collection of the lounge’s creative director David Furnish and Sir Elton John.