Designed to be an experiential and immersive destination restaurant, guests to Gordon Ramsay HELL’S KITCHEN at Caesars Palace will feel transported to the studio set of the globally-popular FOX television show.
As of today, fans can begin placing reservations to be one of the first to experience Ramsay’s newest culinary venture, with the first reservations set for Tuesday, Jan. 16. With inspiration from the show, as well as one-of-a-kind features, here are the top 10 reasons to make your reservation:
- As guests enter Gordon Ramsay HELL’S KITCHEN, they will be welcomed by a piece straight from the set, the iconic bronze HK sign with pitchfork.
- Once inside, guests will not only feel but hear the energy of the space, with audible kitchen commands. You too may catch yourself repeating back, yes, chef!
- Several of the most successful signature menu items and recipes featured on the television show can be experienced at the finest quality during lunch and dinner including; pan-seared scallops, lobster butternut squash risotto, truffle carbonara and crispy skin salmon.
- Red and blue design details will be dispersed throughout the restaurant, but most prominently around the kitchen, which serves as a focal point, much like the show.
- Pulled directly from the small screen, chefs and cooks in the kitchen will be in the exact uniforms from the show, red and blue jackets with coordinating bandanas.
- HELL’S KITCHEN’s iconic H and pitchfork symbols are cleverly featured throughout the custom-designed, laser-cut screen partitions and soft charcoal and ash-hued wallcovering.
- To emphasize the show’s fiery spirit, custom designed lighting that combines brass rods with pitchfork features runs across the high ceilings.
- Special menu items direct from the show will be added as new episodes air.
- The winner of Season 17 of HELL’S KITCHEN All-Stars, now airing, will be named Head Chef. Tune in now to get familiar with who you may see cooking it up in the kitchen next.
- Mark your calendars for the restaurant’s fiery grand opening, set to take place Friday, Jan. 26. Public festivities begin at 4 p.m. in the Roman Plaza area, just outside of the HELL’S KITCHEN restaurant, at Caesars Palace.
Reservations can be made at www.GRHellsKitchenLV.com.
About Gordon Ramsay HELL’S KITCHEN
Gordon Ramsay HELL’S KITCHEN will seat nearly 300 guests and will offer a daily lunch, dinner and a spirited bar menu. Masterfully designed by Jeffrey Beers International, with floor-to-ceiling glass windows lining the perimeter, the restaurant will offer ideal views of the famous Las Vegas Strip.
As is the case with all of Chef Ramsay’s restaurants, the highest in food quality and dining experience is paramount. Gordon Ramsay HELL’S KITCHEN marks Ramsay’s fifth Las Vegas restaurant and extends his successful partnership with Caesars Entertainment. The new restaurant is a partnership between Gordon Ramsay and Caesars Entertainment in conjunction with ITV America. HELL’S KITCHEN airs in the U.S. on FOX and is produced by ITV Entertainment in association with A. Smith & Co. Productions. Arthur Smith, Kent Weed, Kenny Rosen, David Eilenberg and Gordon Ramsay serve as executive producers. HELL’S KITCHEN airs in 41 countries around the globe.
About Caesars Palace
World-renowned Las Vegas resort and casino and voted Best Strip Hotel in 2016 by the readers of the Las Vegas Review-Journal, Caesars Palace features 3,980 hotel guest rooms and suites, including the all-new Julius Tower, the 182-room Nobu Hotel Caesars Palace, and Forbes Star Award-winning The Laurel Collection by Caesars Palace. Celebrating its 50thanniversary in 2016, the 85-acre resort offers 25 diverse dining options including the award-winning Bacchanal Buffet, as well as celebrity chef-branded restaurants by Gordon Ramsay, Bobby Flay, Nobu Matsuhisa, Guy Savoy, Brian Malarkey’s Searsucker Las Vegas and MR CHOW. The resort also features nearly 130,000 square feet of casino space, a five-acre Garden of the Gods pool oasis, the luxurious Qua Baths & Spa, COLOR Salon by celebrity hairstylist Michael Boychuck, five wedding chapels and gardens, and the new 75,000-square-foot OMNIA Nightclub with the top DJs such as Calvin Harris, Kaskade and Zedd. The 4,300-seat Colosseum, Billboard Magazine’s Venue of the Decade spotlights world-class entertainers including Celine Dion, Elton John, Rod Stewart, Reba, Brooks & Dunn and Jerry Seinfeld. The Forum Shops at Caesars Palace showcases more than 160 boutiques and restaurants. For more information, please visitcaesarspalace.com. Find Caesars Palace on Facebook and follow on Twitter, and Instagram.
About Gordon Ramsay and The Gordon Ramsay Group
Renowned for highly successful and award-winning original programming, Emmy nominated, multi-Michelin star chef Gordon Ramsay produces TV shows on both sides of the Atlantic seen by audiences worldwide, including his FOX shows THE F WORD, 24 HOURS TO HELL & BACK, MASTERCHEF, MASTERCHEF JUNIOR, HELL’S KITCHEN and MASTERCHEF CELEBRITY SHOWDOWN, as well as Bravo’s Best New Restaurant and Food Network’s competition series Food Court Wars. In the U.K., he’s produced, Gordon Ramsay Behind Bars, and Gordon Ramsay’s Great Escape for Channel 4; food biography and nostalgia series My Kitchen for UKTVs Good Food Channel; two instructional cookery series, Ultimate Home Cooking and Ultimate Cookery Course for Channel 4; and the first two seasons of Matilda And The Ramsay Bunch, all under his One Potato Two Potato banner.
His next-generation multi-media production company STUDIO RAMSAY has a joint venture with All3Media to develop and produce both unscripted and scripted television shows, creating new formats and innovative programming that includes a scripted arm focused on food-related themes, and development of new talent on a global front. The catalogue of programs that Ramsay has worked on historically with All3Media via One Potato Two Potato, together with new original content he’s currently developing, makes for a unique and dynamic production and distribution partnership. Studio Ramsay’s first production, THE F WORD WITH GORDON RAMSAY, premiered live this past summer in the U.S. on FOX. Its first daytime cooking series, CULINARY GENIUS, premiered in the spring on ITV in the U.K. was syndicated on FOX stations in the U.S. this summer while his new documentary series, GORDON ON COCAINE, for ITV premiered in the fall. Seasons 3 and 4 of MATILDA AND THE RAMSAY BUNCH, starring Tilly Ramsay for U.K. children’s channel CBBC are also produced by STUDIO RAMSAY. The Gordon Ramsay Group comprises the restaurant business of acclaimed chef, restaurateur, TV personality, and author Gordon Ramsay. The Gordon Ramsay Group employs more than 700 people in London where it has a collection of 14 restaurants. They also have a total of 32 restaurants globally and 7 Michelin stars, with international restaurants spanning from Europe to the US, as well as the Middle East. For more information, please visit www.gordonramsay.com or follow Gordon Ramsay on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.