There is some very exciting news and updates from the World’s Tallest Observation Wheel, The High Roller, towering 550-feet over the Las Vegas Strip. New High Roller Prices!
Special Summer Pricing:
NOW through Labor Day (Tuesday, September 2):
Adult daytime ticket: $19.95
Adult nighttime ticket: $34.95
Daytime Family Pack: $49.95 (includes 2 adult tickets and 2 youth tickets, children 13 – 18)
Nighttime Family Pack: $79.95 (includes 2 adult tickets and 2 youth tickets, children 13 – 18)
New Permanent Changes:
Children 12 & under: FREE
Youth Daytime Pricing: $14.95 (children 13 – 18)
Youth Nighttime Pricing: $24.95 (children 13 – 18)
The LINQ and High Roller
Caesars Entertainment is redefining the iconic Las Vegas skyline with The LINQ, an open-air shopping, dining and entertainment district, anchored by the world’s tallest observation wheel, known as the High Roller. Located at the heart of the world-famous Las Vegas Strip, The LINQ will feature more than 30 unique retail, dining and entertainment venues and will host special events, festivals and more. Topping out at 550 feet, the Las Vegas High Roller observation wheel will be the focal point of the unique urban entertainment district. The wheel’s 28 glass-enclosed cabins will feature an interactive experience including video and music that will fade away to unveil spectacular views of the famed resort city in the 30 minutes it takes to complete one full revolution. Each cabin will accommodate up to 40 people and will be available for individual or group experiences. For more information, visit thelinq.com.
High Roller Fact Sheet
The High Roller observation wheel is the focal point of The LINQ, an open-air shopping, dining and entertainment district, that redefines the iconic Las Vegas skyline.
High Roller Facts:
- The High Roller tops out at 550 feet and is the tallest observation wheel in the world.
- The wheel structure boasts 7.3 million pounds of steel and 112 cables.
- The High Roller features 28 spherical cabins that each accommodates up to 40 guests. The cabins are 21’ in diameter and offer floor to ceiling glass windows for incredible views of Las Vegas and the surrounding valley.
- Fabrication of the wheel began in late 2011 and components of the High Roller came from several locations across the globe including China, Japan, France, Sweden, Italy, Netherlands, Germany, Colorado, California and Las Vegas.
- The wheel is lit with more than 2,000 LED lights that create a visually stunning display. The High Roller lights up each night at sunset with a dynamic program that includes changing colors and pattern and can be customized for special events and holidays.
High Roller Experience:
- The High Roller travels at one foot per second and takes roughly 30 minutes to make one full revolution. The High Roller never stops moving, and guests board and depart the cabins as the wheel moves at this gentle speed.
- In addition to its great height, the High Roller offers an immersive pre-ride experience for its passengers on their journey from ticketing through the wheel house complete with a lounge, to the wheel ride which features unparalleled views of the Las Vegas Strip.
- Once passengers board the wheel, the cabins feature dynamic video and music shows that fade away seamlessly to show the most impressive views of the Las Vegas Valley.