Hyde Bellagio is heating up summer nights on The Strip with an exciting new Live Thursdays lineup for August. Every Thursday from 10 p.m. – midnight, the unbridled sounds of local favorites will fill Hyde Bellagio as the venue transforms into Vegas’ hottest lounge.
Guests are invited to sip signature cocktails and kick back to the melodic sounds of musicians’ original compositions and covers as the Fountains of Bellagio dance in the background.
August performers include:
- Mahi Crabbe – A local favorite, Mahi first gained national attention in 2011 when he was amongst the Top 100 on American Idol. From there, the Hawaiian crooner took on Sin City, conquering the local music scene.
- Patrick Sieben – Opening for mega musical acts such as Bon Jovi, Sieben’s musical talents have impressed fans up and down the Las Vegas Strip. The Emmy Award-Winning singer/songwriter’s resume includes national TV commercials, presidential performances, collaborations with major recording artists and a solo album titled, “Awakening.”
- Dollface – Known as one of Las Vegas’ top party bands, the all-female group has rocked The Strip with innovative covers, an addicting performance style and raw talent that has captivated crowds nationwide.
- Thursday, Aug. 7 – Mahi Crabbe
- Thursday, Aug. 14 – Patrick Sieben
- Thursday, Aug. 21 – Mahi Crabbe
- Thursday, Aug 28 – Dollface
Time: 10 p.m.
Admission: There is no coverage charge for Live Thursdays but for $20 guests can enjoy VIP entry and one cocktail.
About Hyde Bellagio
Hyde Bellagio is the first nightlife venture in Las Vegas by renowned hospitality leader sbe. Ranking in the top ten of Nightclub & Bar Magazine’s coveted Top 100 list, the venue boasts a seamless indoor/outdoor space, floor-to-ceiling windows and an expansive terrace showcasing Las Vegas’ most-celebrated landmark, the Fountains of Bellagio. Hyde Bellagio introduces an exclusive early-evening experience beginning at 5 p.m., highlighted by an award-winning mixology program and a menu of gourmet small plates from Circo. Long after the sun sets, Hyde Bellagio evolves into Vegas’ hottest nightlife destination with 40 VIP tables, a diverse rotation of DJs, live performances and the city’s most exclusive clientele.
Hyde Bellagio is open nightly 5 p.m. to late and Tuesday, Friday and Saturday 10 p.m. to late. Every Tuesday, Hyde celebrates its ‘Lost Angels’ insider night, delivering the unfiltered sounds and style of LA. Every Thursday, Hyde offers live music and the unbridled sounds of local acoustic artists from 9 p.m. – midnight. Visit HydeBellagio.com for more information.