Insomniac has revealed the second phase of EDC Week 2018 events taking over the top venues in Las Vegas from May 16 – 23 where over 25 artists and 14 incredible performances have been added to the week-long schedule of pool parties, nightclub events, concerts and more.
Insomniac’s dedicated genre brands will host their signature party experiences, including the hardstyle focused Basscon Pool Party and two dubstep-fueled Bassrush parties, along with a variety of Headliner’s favorite artists traveling to the Las Vegas Strip before culminating with the 22nd annual Electric Daisy Carnival (EDC) in Las Vegas.
The latest additions to the EDC Week 2018 lineup include:
Wednesday, May 16
- Elephante – Liquid Pool Lounge at ARIA Resort & Casino Las Vegas
Thursday, May 17
- Basscon Pool Party – Stratosphere Elation Pool at Stratosphere Las Vegas
- Featuring Adrenalize, Dr Phunk, Dr. Rude, Gammer, Sub Zero Project and Toneshifterz
- Bassrush Massive – The Joint at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- Borgore, Flux Pavilion, Kai Wachi, Pendulum (DJ Set), Snails, and Zeke Beats
- Bassrush Pool Party – Rehab Beach Club at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
- 4B, Dubloadz, Eptic, Habstrakt, Kai Wachi, Kill The Noise and SayMyName
- NGHTMRE – Liquid Pool Lounge at ARIA Resort & Casino Las Vegas
- Porter Robinson – OMNIA Nightclub in Caesars Palace
Friday, May 18
- Gryffin (DJ Set) – Liquid Pool Lounge at ARIA Resort & Casino Las Vegas
- Hot Since 82 presents Knee Deep in Vegas – DAYLIGHT Beach Club at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino, Featuring Hot Since 82, Doc Martin, and Lauren Lane
- Kid Funk – DAYLIGHT Beach Club at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino
Saturday, May 19
- DJ E-Man Birthday Party: DJ E-Man and DJ E-Rock – DAYLIGHT Beach Club at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino
- Illenium – Liquid Pool Lounge at ARIA Resort & Casino Las Vegas
Sunday, May 20
- Bijou – Liquid Pool Lounge at ARIA Resort & Casino Las Vegas
- Stafford Brothers and Waka Flocka Flame – Rehab Beach Club at Hard Rock Hotel & Casino
Wednesday, May 23
- Yellow Claw – Intrigue Nightclub at Wynn Las Vegas
For the full list of EDC Week events, tickets, and hotel reservations at the top hotel properties in Las Vegas visit EDCWeek.com.
Insomniac produces some of the most innovative, immersive music festivals and events in the world. Enhanced by state-of-the-art lighting, pyrotechnics and sound design, large-scale art installations, theatrical performers and next-generation special effects, these events captivate the senses and inspire a unique level of fan interaction. The quality of the experience is the company’s top priority.
Throughout its 25-year history, Insomniac has produced more than 1,200 festivals, concerts and club nights for nearly 5 million attendees over five continents. Insomniac’s events are held across the U.S. as well as in Mexico, Australia, and Japan. The company’s premier annual event, Electric Daisy Carnival Las Vegas, is the largest dance music festival in North America and attracted more than 400,000 fans over three days in June 2017.
The company was founded by Pasquale Rotella and has been based in Los Angeles since it was formed in 1993.