Krispy Kreme will celebrate National Coffee Day on Monday, Sept. 29, by offering guests a FREE 12-ounce cup of Krispy Kreme® House, Decaf or Dark Roast coffee, or a $1 12-ounce mocha, latte or iced coffee.
One 12-ounce coffee will be available per person, per visit at participating Krispy Kreme locations in the Las Vegas Valley.
Krispy Kreme Coffee Blends are made with 100% Arabica Beans and pair perfectly with Krispy Kreme signature doughnuts:
- Krispy Kreme House Blend – A smooth, medium-bodied, Latin American blend with a balanced flavor profile for the everyday coffee drinker.
- Krispy Kreme Dark Roast – With a dark roasted, full-bodied flavor, this blend of African, Indonesian and Central American coffees was made for those who prefer a bolder coffee taste.
- Krispy Kreme House Decaf – A decaffeinated blend of Columbian and Sumatran coffee.
Las Vegas Valley Krispy Kreme locations include:
- Excalibur Hotel & Casino: 3850 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Circus Circus Las Vegas: 2880 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Craig Road: 1331 E Craig Rd, North Las Vegas, NV 89030
- Rainbow Springs: 7015 W Spring Mountain Rd., Las Vegas, NV 89103
- Silverado Ranch: 9791 S Eastern Ave., Henderson, NV 89123
Get connected to Krispy Kreme and stay up to date on the latest offerings and promotions at KrispyKreme.com.
About Krispy Kreme
Krispy Kreme is an international retailer of premium-quality sweet treats, including its signature Original Glazed(R) doughnut. Headquartered in Winston-Salem, N.C., the Company has offered the highest-quality doughnuts and great-tasting coffee since it was founded in 1937. Krispy Kreme is proud of its Fundraising program, which for decades has helped non-profit organizations raise millions of dollars in needed funds. Today, Krispy Kreme can be found at over 740 locations in 22 countries around the world and approximately 10,000 grocery, convenience and mass merchant stores in the U.S. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. (NYSE: KKD) is listed on the New York Stock Exchange. Visit us at www.KrispyKreme.com.
About Feel Good Brands
Feel Good Brands, LLC was founded by Lincoln Spoor and encompasses three divisions across the United States: Westward Dough Operating Company, which operates Krispy Kreme franchises in Nevada, Utah, Idaho, Wisconsin and Colorado; Dough Knot, which comprises all of the Auntie Anne’s Soft Rolled Pretzels and Popcornopolis franchises; and Sword & Spoon, the entity responsible for the food court at Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, which includes: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Schlotzsky’s Bakery Cafe, Cinnabon, Tropical Smoothie, Hot Dog on a Stick and Pick Up Stix.