The deliciously craveable flavors of fall have returned to Krispy Kreme Doughnuts. Pumpkin Spice Cake and Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake doughnuts, along with a Pumpkin Spice Latte, are available now through Sunday, Nov. 30, at participating Krispy Kreme US and Canadian locations.
Guests may treat their tastebuds to a variety of seasonal treats including:
- Pumpkin Spice Cake Doughnut: A moist, old-fashioned pumpkin spice flavored cake doughnut coated in Krispy Kreme’s signature glaze.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake Doughnut: A yeast shell with pumpkin cheesecake filling, topped with cream cheese icing and a gingersnap cookie crumble.
- Pumpkin Spice Latte: Available hot and iced. Topped with whipped cream and a pumpkin topping.
Las Vegas Valley Krispy Kreme locations include:
- Excalibur Hotel & Casino: 3850 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Circus Circus Las Vegas: 2880 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Craig Road: 1331 E Craig Rd, North Las Vegas, Nev. 89030
- Rainbow Springs: 7015 W Spring Mountain Rd., Las Vegas, Nev. 89103
- Silverado Ranch: 9791 S Eastern Ave., Henderson, Nev. 89123
About Krispy Kreme
Krispy Kreme is an international retailer of premium-quality sweet treats, including its signature Original Glazed(R) doughnut. Headquartered in Winston-Salem, N.C., the Company has offered the highest-quality doughnuts and great-tasting coffee since it was founded in 1937. Krispy Kreme is proud of its Fundraising program, which for decades has helped non-profit organizations raise millions of dollars in needed funds. Today, Krispy Kreme can be found at over 740 locations in 22 countries around the world and approximately 10,000 grocery, convenience and mass merchant stores in the U.S. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. (NYSE: KKD) is listed on the New York Stock Exchange. Visit us at www.KrispyKreme.com.
About Feel Good Brands
Feel Good Brands, LLC was founded by Lincoln Spoor and encompasses three divisions across the United States: Westward Dough Operating Company, which operates Krispy Kreme franchises in Nevada, Utah, Idaho, Wisconsin and Colorado; Dough Knot, which comprises all of the Auntie Anne’s Soft Rolled Pretzels and Popcornopolis franchises; and Sword & Spoon, the entity responsible for the food court at Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, which includes: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Schlotzsky’s Deli, Cinnabon, Tropical Smoothie, Hot Dog on a Stick and Pick Up Stix.