Krispy Skremes… Kreme will welcome ghouls and goblins this Halloween with free doughnuts for all visitors dressed in costume exclusively on Friday, Oct. 31.
Krispy Kreme will offer one complimentary Original Glazed doughnut per ghoul, per visit, at participating locations in the Las Vegas Valley.
Krispy Kreme has also brought back a selection of seasonal favorites, the Halloween-themed Krispy Skremes!, available now through Friday, Oct. 31.
Varieties include Jack-o’-Lantern, Spider Web and Halloween Sprinkle:
- Jack-o’-Lantern Doughnut: A pumpkin-shaped doughnut wearing a mask of orange icing and a jack-o’-lantern face.
- Spider Web Doughnut: A chocolate-iced doughnut with Kreme™ filling caught in a tasty web of white icing.
- Halloween Sprinkle Doughnut: A festive orange and black sprinkled doughnut.
Las Vegas Valley Krispy Kreme locations include:
- Excalibur Hotel & Casino: 3850 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, Nev. 89109
- Circus Circus Las Vegas: 2880 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, Nev. 89109
- Craig Road: 1331 E Craig Rd, North Las Vegas, Nev. 89030
- Rainbow Springs: 7015 W Spring Mountain Rd., Las Vegas, Nev. 89103
- Silverado Ranch: 9791 S Eastern Ave., Henderson, Nev. 89123
About Krispy Skremes… Kreme
Krispy Kreme is an international retailer of premium-quality sweet treats, including its signature Original Glazed(R) doughnut. Headquartered in Winston-Salem, N.C., the Company has offered the highest-quality doughnuts and great-tasting coffee since it was founded in 1937. Krispy Kreme is proud of its Fundraising program, which for decades has helped non-profit organizations raise millions of dollars in needed funds. Today, Krispy Kreme can be found at over 740 locations in 22 countries around the world and approximately 10,000 grocery, convenience and mass merchant stores in the U.S. Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Inc. (NYSE: KKD) is listed on the New York Stock Exchange. Visit them at www.KrispyKreme.com.
About Feel Good Brands
Feel Good Brands, LLC was founded by Lincoln Spoor and encompasses three divisions across the United States: Westward Dough Operating Company, which operates Krispy Kreme franchises in Nevada, Utah, Idaho, Wisconsin and Colorado; Dough Knot, which comprises all of the Auntie Anne’s Soft Rolled Pretzels and Popcornopolis franchises; and Sword & Spoon, the entity responsible for the food court at Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, which includes: Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen, Schlotzsky’s Bakery Café , Cinnabon, Tropical Smoothie, Hot Dog on a Stick and Pick Up Stix.