Las Vegas and Henderson locals continue to have Tuesday nights to look forward to at The LINQ BLOQ Party.
Starting Tuesday, May 26 and every Tuesday, locals with a local Nevada ID receive 50% off High Roller tickets, and now can book a special locals rate at The LINQ Hotel & Casino for $35 at the LINQ BLOQ Party. Everyone is invited to the best locals party on the Strip to celebrate, taste, shop, wander, explore and take advantage of great deals at many of the popular venues located at The LINQ, Caesars Entertainment’s open-air shopping, dining and entertainment promenade. Live entertainment and music continue to drive the energy of the Tuesday night LINQ BLOQ Party celebrations with strolling entertainment throughout the LINQ Promenade at 8 p.m.
LINQ BLOQ Party Discounts & Specials
Only available Tuesdays with valid local Nevada ID include:
- The LINQ Hotel & Casino: $35 locals room offer for Tuesday night overnight stay. Resort fee of $25 and tax not included. Local ID required at check in to qualify for room rate. Offer code: PILOC
- High Roller Observation Wheel: 50% off regular admission with local ID
- Brooklyn Bowl: 15% off food and beverage with local ID (not applicable to happy hour, reverse happy hour, concerts, special events or lane reservations)
- Haute Doggery: 15% off with local ID
- Flour & Barley: 15% off with local ID starting at 2 p.m. for parties of 4 or less
- Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar: 50% off tacos and 2-for-1 margaritas
- Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen & Bar (at The LINQ Hotel & Casino): $4 Miller Lite, $5 Fireball, $6 well drinks all day Tuesdays with local ID
- Tilted Kilt: 20% off food, beverage and retail with local ID
- BLVD. Cocktail Company: 2-for-1 cocktails with local ID
- Squeeze: 2-for-1 fresh cocktails with local ID
- O’Sheas: 2-for-1 call brand cocktails with local ID
- Purple Zebra: 2-for-1 Zebra Hoof frozen cocktails with local ID (Promenade location only)
- Sprinkles Cupcakes: Buy a scoop of ice cream, get a free cupcake starting at 2 p.m. with local ID
- Starbucks: Free cookie or cake pop with purchase of a Frappuccino from 2 p.m. – 2 a.m. with local ID
- Goorin Bros: 15% off with local ID starting at 2 p.m.
- 12AM Run: 15% off with local ID starting at 2 p.m.
- Polaroid Fotobar: $10 off $30 for locals with local ID. Excludes camera, film & electronics. Discounts applied before sales tax.
- Chilli Beans: 15% off with local ID
- Ghirardelli: 10% off any chocolate purchase or $1 off any specialty sundae with local ID
- Ruby Blue: 10% off with local ID
- Bella Scarpa: 10% off with local ID
- Sky Shop at The High Roller: 15% off with local ID
- Essentials at The LINQ, Wine & Spirits at The LINQ, Sky Shop & Studio at The LINQ: 15% off with Nevada ID
- The Spa at The LINQ (at The LINQ Hotel & Casino): 20% off men’s and women’s spa treatments with local ID
- Club Tattoo (at The LINQ Hotel & Casino): $20 off any tattoo, $10 off any piercing & 20% off all retail
- Carlos N’ Charlie’s (at Flamingo): 20% off with local ID
- Margaritaville (at Flamingo): 20% off with local ID
- Legends in Concert (at Flamingo): $9.95 plus taxes and fees for Nevada residents
Valet and self-parking for the LINQ BLOQ Party are conveniently located under the High Roller observation wheel, with access via Flamingo Road to LINQ Lane or Koval Lane to Winnick Ave.
The LINQ Promenade & High Roller
The LINQ Promenade, an open-air shopping, dining and entertainment district, anchored by the world’s tallest observation wheel, the High Roller, have redefined the iconic Las Vegas skyline and recipient of the very first “Las Vegas Strip Icon Award” on behalf of Clark County Commissioners. Located at the heart of the world-famous Las Vegas Strip, The LINQ Promenade features more than 30 unique retail, dining and entertainment venues and plays host to a variety of special events, festivals and more. Topping out at 550 feet, the High Roller observation wheel, voted “Best Attraction,” “Best Amusement Ride” and “Best Place to View the City” by the readers and editors of the Las Vegas Review-Journal, is the focal point of the unique urban entertainment district. The wheel’s 28 glass-enclosed cabins feature an interactive experience including video and music that fade away to unveil spectacular views of the famed resort city in the 30 minutes it takes to complete one full revolution. Each cabin accommodates up to 40 people. Cabins are available for individual or group experiences. For more information, visit TheLINQ.com.
The LINQ Hotel & Casino
As the social hub at the center of the Las Vegas Strip, The LINQ Hotel & Casino – voted “Best New Hotel” by Vegas Chatter – offers a total of 2,253 newly renovated rooms including 244 suites with two unique penthouses and 25 cabana suites. Positioned between Flamingo Las Vegas and Harrah’s Las Vegas, guests experience one distinctive destination with The LINQ Promenade and High Roller observation wheel. Enjoy celebrated chef restaurant Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen & Bar, Hash House a Go Go and direct access to O’Shea’s Casino, Off The Strip and Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar. Entertainment and nightlife experiences include 3535, a unique take on the lobby bar, TAG Sports Bar, a state of the art gaming lounge, as well as popular entertainers Jeff Civillico and Frank Marino’s “Divas Las Vegas” in the Showroom. Now open, The LINQ Hotel & Casino offers a re-imagined pool deck featuring two pools, the new 15,000-square Spa at The LINQ and fitness center, additional retail, as well as meeting space. For more information visit www.TheLINQ.com, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.