The Venetian® Las Vegas has announced the return of the funniest women in comedy to The Sands Showroom for the second season of “LIPSHTICK – The Perfect Shade of Stand Up.”
Among the returning comedy powerhouses who have confirmed dates for the first half of 2015 are:
- Lisa Lampanelli, comedy’s loveable Queen of Mean
- Loni Love, co-host of The Real talk show (and guest DJ on Ellen)
- Jennifer Coolidge, actress from 2 Broke Girls, also known as “Stifler’s Mom” from American Pie
- Roseanne Barr, outspoken comedian and sitcom superstar
- Whitney Cummings, creator of the hit CBS comedy 2 Broke Girls
- Iliza Shlesinger, winner of season six of NBC’s Last Comic Standing
- Caroline Rhea, comedian, former talk-show host, and Teenage Witch alum
- Fortune Feimster, Semi-finalist on Last Comic Standing and a regular on the former hit show Chelsea Lately
The all-female comedy series will also welcome Lipshtick newcomers: national comedy headliner Cameron Esposito; comedy legend Elayne Boosler and the Los Angeles-based comedy-folk duo Garfunkel & Oats, who will make their Vegas debut.
“The headliners that are part of the ‘LIPSHTICK’ series are the brightest and funniest entertainers in the business today,” said John Caparella, president and COO of The Venetian and The Palazzo Las Vegas. “We’re proud to welcome our returning comediennes back to the stage, and we’re excited to announce the new faces that will be joining them.”
Announced 2015 performance dates for “LIPSHTICK – The Perfect Shade of Stand Up,” include:
- Lisa Lampanelli (Feb. 7, April 4, June 13)
- Loni Love (Feb. 14)
- Jennifer Coolidge (Feb. 21, April 18)
- Roseanne Barr (Feb. 28, April 11, June 6)
- Whitney Cummings (March 13-14, May 22-23)
- Garfunkel & Oates (March 21)
- Caroline Rhea and Elayne Boosler (March 28)
- Fortune Feimster and Cameron Esposito (April 25)
- Iliza Shlesinger and Carly Aquilino (May 2)
LIPSHTICK – The Perfect Shade of Stand Up
“LIPSHTICK – The Perfect Shade of Stand Up,” which debuted in 2014, marked the first time in Las Vegas entertainment history that a stage has been taken exclusively by female comediennes. The series has been wildy successful, prompting Venetian officials (and several media outlets) to call 2014 “The Year of the Female Comedienne.”
Tickets are available now for the new 2015 line-up by calling The Venetian Box Office at (702) 414-9000 or online at www.lipshtick.com or www.venetian.com. Tickets are also available through Ticketmaster.
Performance dates, times and prices are subject to change.
About The Venetian Las Vegas®
The Venetian Las Vegas is one of the world’s most iconic resort and convention destinations. Recreating Venice’s legendary landmarks, the LEED® EB Gold-certified luxury resort offers unmatched service and quality for leisure and corporate guests. With suites ranging from a standard 650-square-foot Luxury Suite to the luxurious 10,000-square-foot Chairman Suite, the all-suite resort boasts Las Vegas‘ most lavish accommodations. Located in the heart of the Las Vegas Strip, The Venetian features extensive services for meetings and conventions, in addition to world-class leisure amenities, like Grand Canal Shoppes®, an indoor streetscape complete with gondolas and singing gondoliers; the award-winning Canyon Ranch SpaClub®; best-in-class casino gaming; exquisite restaurants; and a wide variety of entertainment including the party musical “ROCK OF AGES,” Motown® headliners Human Nature, and the all-female comedy series LIPSHTICK – THE PERFECT SHADE OF STAND UP. Guests can earn points while they eat, sleep, shop and play with Grazie, the premier loyalty program. The Venetian and its sister resort, The Palazzo Las Vegas, hold the distinction of being the first-ever Alliance Resorts in the InterContinental Hotel Group® global portfolio. For additional information, visit venetian.com, follow on Twitter @venetianvegas and interact on Facebook at facebook.com/venetianlasvegas.
The names and brands mentioned above are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective owners.