- This Easter, Chef Marc Marrone will bring to the table tastes inspired by his Italian Easter dinners growing up.
- The special menu items are offered à la carte and will be available as specials over Easter weekend.
- A three-course prix fixe brunch menu will run beginning at 10:30 a.m. on Sunday, April 4.
- Read more Travelivery Las Vegas stories on our homepage
The award-winning Locale Italian Kitchen continues to bring diners elevated Italian cuisine in the heart of Mountain’s Edge. This Easter, Chef Marc Marrone will bring to the table tastes inspired by his Italian Easter dinners growing up as a kid.
The special menu items are offered à la carte and will be available as specials over Easter weekend, along with a prix fixe brunch menu for Easter Sunday.
Specialty items include:
- Baked Clams Oreganata – featuring Manila clams, garlic butter, fresh bread crumbs. $12
- Ricotta Stuffed Squash Blossoms – fried crispy with spring basil pesto and roasted tomato jam. $14
- Braised Lamb Shank – Nero D’avola braised lamb shank over pickled tomato risotto. $29
- Nana’s Pastiera Napoletana – fresh baked orange jam and ricotta cake. $11
“My beloved Nana passed away the day I was creating the menu so I wanted to make sure we honored her with one of her signature dishes. She is the one who has inspired me in the kitchen for all these years,” said Chef Marrone.
A three-course prix fixe brunch menu will run beginning at 10:30 a.m. on Sunday, April 4 at a price of $35 per person.
First course choice of:
- Baked Clams Oreganata
- Ricotta Stuffed Squash Blossoms
- Fresh Fruit Plate
Second course choice of:
- Breakfast Pizza – a signature Locale brunch dish featuring house-made porchetta, fresh mozzarella, and red onion.
- Lemon Ricotta Wafflers – with blueberry compote and fresh mint.
- Fontina Biscuit Eggs Benedict – porchetta, house-made biscuit, poached eggs, hollandaise
Third course choice of:
- Nana’s Pastiera Napoletana
- Salted Caramel Budino
About Locale Italian Kitchen
Locale Italian Kitchen is located at 7995 Blue Diamond Rd. #106 in the heart of Mountain’s Edge in Southwest Las Vegas, (affiliate link), and is open Monday – Thursday from 5-9 p.m., Friday 5-10 p.m., Saturday 4-10 p.m., and Sunday with brunch beginning at noon and dinner running to 9 p.m. Happy Hour runs Monday – Thursday 5-6:30 p.m. with drink and food specials. For reservations or more information, please visit their website or call 702.330.0404. Stay in touch with Locale Italian Kitchen on Facebook and Instagram @LocaleLV
About Hooper Hospitality Concepts
Hooper Hospitality Concepts (HHC) was created by hospitality veteran Andy Hooper who boasts more than two decades of culinary experience has managed some of the biggest dining establishments in the United States. From New York City and Nashville to the Las Vegas, (affiliate link), Strip, Hooper has been an instrumental force in the development of inventive initiatives, restaurant operations, profitability, and advancing the careers of his team. In 2017, Hooper took his skills to the suburbs of Las Vegas, (affiliate link), where he opened The Black Sheep, serving an original take on casual modern Vietnamese–American food in an elevated neighborhood environment at an approachable value. After finding much success off-Strip, HHC brought the valley Locale Italian Kitchen + Craft Cocktails in June 2019 in Mountain’s Edge, which was honored with a James Beard nomination and was named New Restaurant of the Year by the Nevada Restaurant Association. In 2021, HHC continues to bring niche neighborhoods culinary destinations as the team opens El Luchador Mexican Kitchen + Cantina.
Travelivery’s curator, Jeremy Womack, started blogging over 10 years ago on his own website, JeremyWomack.com. At Travelivery, his goal is to virtually take you with him to all the cool places he likes and thinks that you would enjoy as well. Make sure to follow him on his social media links below.