In 2014, more than 40 million Las Vegas visitors indulged in over-the-top shows, extravagant meals and luxurious spa treatments, at MGM Resorts.
Just how impressive, you ask? Check out the MGM Resorts infographic and stats:
- 7,982,550 pillows fluffed at MGM Grand
- 3.2 million people who visited The Adventuredome at Circus Circus
- 729,753 pizza slices served at Shawn McClain’s FIVE50 Pizza Bar at ARIA
- 1 million Hershey’s Kisses distributed across Las Vegas to celebrate the opening of Hershey’s Chocolate World at New York-New York
- 267,436 toilet paper rolls used by the Blue Man Group at Monte Carlo
- $5,000 – The most expensive dish purchased; 26 Fleurburgers sold at Fleur in Mandalay Bay
- 100,000 pints of Guinness gulped at New York-New York’s Nine Fine Irishmen
- 96,719 pounds of crab legs cracked at The Buffet at ARIA
- 52,640 massages and facials enjoyed at Spa Bellagio
- 46,363 margaritas sipped at Hecho en Vegas at MGM Grand
- 34,580 costume changes by the Jabbawockeez at Luxor
- 11,336 shows performed by The Fountains of Bellagio
- 8,464 ice cream flavor combinations offered at BLVD Creamery since its May 2014 opening at Monte Carlo
- 5,704 corks collected at Rock ‘n Roll Wine Amplified Festival at MGM Resorts Village
- 5,472 roses distributed by Boyz II Men during “I’ll Make Love to You” at The Mirage
- 520 victories at Excalibur’s Tournament of Kings
- 360 pounds of caviar spooned at The Buffet Bellagio
- 3 new white lion cubs at Siegfried and Roy’s Secret Garden and Dolphin Habitat at The Mirage
- 1,117 ice buckets in the shape of FDR’s hat box, in the suites at Delano Las Vegas
MGM Resorts International develops, builds and operates unique destination resorts designed to provide a total resort experience, including first-class accommodations and dining, world-class entertainment, state-of-the-art meeting and convention facilities, and high-quality retail and gaming experiences.
Learn more at www.mgmresorts.com.