Getting around Las Vegas is generally an easy task. You can rent a car, get a limo, hire a taxi, or… you can use a Las Vegas Free Shuttle!
Las Vegas Free Shuttle Services
Yes, you heard me right. There is such a thing as a Las Vegas Free Shuttle and they are pretty convenient too. There are a few of catches though, but aren’t there with all free things.
- You can only take the shuttles from the list below from one casino to one of their sister casinos. Why? Because they’re offering the free service, hoping you’ll gamble in one of their other casinos.
- Typically a Las Vegas Free Shuttle won’t pick you up, or take you to the airport. Although some do, they are usually far away from the Las Vegas Strip.
- The free shuttles operate on a first come, first serve basis, so make sure you’re at the pick up location early.
- You’re not allowed to bring your luggage on the free shuttle,unless it’s one that goes to the airport.
- If you’re not a guest at the hotel that is providing the free shuttle, understand that hotel guests will get priority boarding.
- Hours of operation and pick up locations are subject to change. Call ahead to verify.
The advantages of a Las Vegas Free Shuttle is that there are generally other casinos, besides the shuttle’s sister casino, within walking distance that you can visit.
Check out the list below to see which Las Vegas Free Shuttle works best for you.
- Rio Pickup Location: Near the Carnival World Buffet entrance
- Bally’s/Paris Pickup Location: Flamingo side entrance (near sports book)
- Harrah’s Pickup Location: Behind the Registration/Front Desk
- Pick-up times are approximately every 30 minutes from each location. (depending on traffic conditions)
Palms Casino Resort Shuttle – 11am to 8pm every half hour
- Service to and from the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace
- Free shuttle service is for hotel guests only
- Shuttle departs from the Palms main entrance
Sam’s Town Shuttle – Seating is limited
- Sam’s Town to Harrah’s (Vegas Strip: 10:00am to 8:40pm
- Harrah’s (Vegas Strip) to Sam’s Town: 9:30am to 9:10pm
- Sam’s Town to Downtown Las Vegas: 9:00am to 8:15pm
- Fremont to Sam’s Town: 8:15am to 8:45pm
- California to Sam’s Town: 8:30am to 9:00pm
- Shuttle pick-up & drop-off location for Harrah’s, Fremont, and California is near valet parking
Hard Rock Hotel Shuttle – 10:00am to 5:00pm
- Free shuttle service to and from The Fashion Show Mall
- Pick-up location for Hard Rock Hotel is the front drive
- Pick-up location for The Fashion Show Mall is in front of Forever 21
The Gold Coast & The Orleans Shuttle – 9:00 am and 12:30 am
- Preference given to hotel guests.
- Pick up location for The Gold Coast at Flamingo Road entrance
- Pick up location for The Orleans at Tropicana Avenue entrance
Suncoast Shuttle – 8:00am to 7:00pm
- One of the few free airport shuttles in Las Vegas with six round trips per day
- 1st trip – Leaves Suncoast at 8:00am, Leaves McCarran Airport at 9:00am
- Last trip – Leaves Suncoast at 6:00pm, Leaves McCarran Airport at 7:00pm
- You must make a reservation with the Suncoast Reservations Department
Green Valley Ranch Shuttle – McCarran Aiport & Mandalay Bay
- Pick up location for McCarran Airport at Zero Level near stalls #21 and #22
- Eight round trips per day from 7:00am to 9:30pm
- Pick up location for Mandalay Bay at the Main Hotel Porte Cochere on the Beach Level
- Four round trips per day from 12:00pm to 8:30pm
Red Rock Casino Shuttle – McCarran Aiport & Fashion Show Mall
- Pick up location for McCarran Airport at Zero Level
- Eight round trips per day from 5:00am to 9:00pm
- Pick up location for Fashion Show Mall at Valet Circle on Fashion Show Drive
- Six round trips per day from 11:10am to 10:00pm