Eight leading Las Vegas pizzerias and Italian restaurants have announced a collective event on National Pizza Day weekend
“Vegas not only has a lot of great pizza, it’s got a great pizza community,” says Vincent Rotolo, chef/owner of Good Pie and co-founder of the Vegas Pizza Alliance. “We just wanted to take a day to celebrate that, do something for all our local pizza lovers, and give to those in need.”
Restaurants in Las Vegas and Henderson offering $1 slices from 6-8 p.m. on Feb. 10:
- Evel Pie (508 Fremont St.)
- Good Pie (725 S Las Vegas Blvd. #140)
- Metro Pizza (4001 S Decatur Blvd.)
- Naked City (3240 Arville Street; 4608 Paradise Road; 6935 Blue Diamond Rd; 600 Fremont Street; 10940 South Eastern Avenue, Henderson)
- Pop-Up Pizza (Plaza Hotel & Casino, 1 S. Main St.)
Additionally, the following restaurants will offer these promotions on National Pizza Day weekend:
- Esther’s Kitchen (1130 S Casino Center Blvd. #110): For the first time, Esther’s Kitchen will make a 16” “American Pie” with sausage, pepperoni, Bianco tomatoes, Sandhill Dairy mozzarella on a garlic cheese crust for $20. Offered all day Feb. 10, 11 a.m. – 11 p.m., all proceeds donated.
- Flour & Barley Brick Oven Pizza (The LINQ Promenade, 3545 S Las Vegas Blvd L-25): Feb. 8 – 10, Flour & Barley will be offering buy-one-get-one-free cheese pizza slices at the To-Go window. In addition, $10 cheese pizzas will be offered inside the dining room, with 10% of all proceeds donated.
- Pizza Rock (201 N 3rd St.) Donating 10% of all slices sold 6-8 p.m.
Evel Pie will also match proceeds from all other locations.
About The Vegas Pizza Alliance
The Vegas Pizza Alliance is a fraternal organization of independent pizza restaurant owners, operators and pizzaiolo, dedicated to promoting recognition, unity and support for all professional pizza makers in Las Vegas. “Colleagues not competitors.”
About Three Square
Three Square is Southern Nevada’s only food bank providing food assistance to the residents of Lincoln, Nye, Esmeralda and Clark Counties. Three Square’s mission is to provide wholesome food to hungry people, while passionately pursuing a hunger-free community. We combine food banking (warehousing canned and boxed goods), food rescue (obtaining surplus or unused meats, bread, dairy and produce from hospitality and grocery outlets), and ready-to-eat meals to be the most complete food solution for Southern Nevada. We work with a service network of more than 1,600 community partners, which includes non-profit and faith-based organizations, schools, and after school and feeding sites – in our community to reach struggling individuals and families at risk of hunger. In 2017, we distributed more than 37 million meals, the equivalent of more than 45 million pounds of food and grocery product, through our community partners. Many have joined our fight to end hunger, including the gaming industry, local businesses, non-profit agencies, food distributors, higher education institutions, the Clark County School District, government entities, the media, and thousands of volunteers and donors. We’re fighting hunger in Southern Nevada one meal at a time. Join us.