Ring in 2015 with a festive New Year’s Eve Gala, with a delectable five-course dinner menu at Panevino in Las Vegas.
Guests will enjoy live entertainment, festive party favors, and a spectacular view of the city’s firework display from the restaurant’s prime location.
Gala packages are $185 per person and include a choice of two gourmet dinner menus: traditional or vegan. Reservations are required. RSVP online or call 702.222.2400.
New Year’s Eve Gala Menu
- Artichoke Flan – Artichoke flan in a black truffle sauce with a parmesan cheese chip
- Eggplant & Fig Salad – Grilled eggplant and fig salad served on a bed of mixed greens with feta cheese and honey-balsamic vinaigrette
- Strozzapreti with Lobster & Porcini – Imported twisted pasta with lobster meat and porcini mushrooms tossed in a lobster bisque and thyme sauce.
- Surf & Turf – Filet of Dover sole rolled with prosciutto on a bed of creamy saffron sauce with roasted cauliflower purée and Beef filet Wellington wrapped in puff pastry with mushroom pâté, in a port sauce with baked mozzarella and parmesan-filled mashed potatoes, dusted with breadcrumbs
- Mascarpone & Coffee Cream Basket – Basket of baked phyllo dough filled with fresh mascarpone and coffee cream, dusted with cocoa powder
New Year’s Eve Gala Vegan Menu
- Flat Bread & Nut Cheese – Baked whole wheat flat bread with mushroom pâté, Brie-style nut-based cheese, grilled artichokes and roasted tomatoes
- Beet & Fig Salad – Steamed beet and mixed green salad with grilled figs and pumpkin seeds in a citrus and ginger vinaigrette
- Spinach & “Ricotta” Ravioli – Spinach ravioli filled with handmade “ricotta” cheese and ground walnuts in a creamy porcini mushroom sauce
- Organic “Meatloaf ” & Mashed Potatoes – Organic mixed legume, wild mushroom and herb “meatloaf” on a bed of garlic and rosemary mashed potatoes in a fresh tomato and Kalamata-style olive sauce
- Grand Marnier Zabaglione – Grand Marnier zabaglione dusted with cocoa powder, sprinkled with mixed berries
About Panevino Restaurant
Panevino is the most distinctive off-Strip, Las Vegas destination restaurant. With unrivaled views of the Las Vegas Strip, framed by slanted window walls, Panevino sustains the elusive and sexy vibe of classic Las Vegas dining. The menu appeals to those seeking authentic, traditional Italian cuisine and international favorites, all presented with innovative flavors and ambience. Panevino is located at 246 Via Antonio Avenue, Las Vegas, NV 89119 (on Sunset Road one block east of Las Vegas Boulevard in the Marnell Corporate Center). For more information visit www.panevinolasvegas.com.