With restaurants still under restricted service due to the COVID-19 quarantine, Pasta Shop Ristorante & Art Gallery owner Ann Alenik has announced a special Mothers Day family meal, available for curbside pickup at the restaurant on Mothers Day, Sunday, May 10, 2020.
The restaurant will be open for curbside orders for the extended hours of 1-8 pm on that day only.
The special Mothers Day meal will include:
- Appetizer choice of
- Fresh Burrata and Cherry Tomatoes over wild greens with Extra-Virgin Olive Oil, Balsamic Vinegar, and Fresh Basil -OR-
- Fresh Artichoke served with a Balsamic Vinaigrette & Shaved Reggiano Parmesan Cheese
- Classic Caesar Salad with Mozzarella Cheese & Garlic Bread
- Entree choice of:
- Pan Seared Filet Mignon Medallions, Caramelized Onions, Portobello Mushrooms over Black Pepper Pappardelle Pasta in a Madeira Wine Sauce -OR-
- Chicken Piccata in Lemon Caper Sauce, over fresh linguine -OR-
- Lobster Mac & Cheese: Bowtie Pasta Baked in a Rose Champagne Cream Sauce with Fresh Maine Lobster Meat
- Tiramisu & Homemade Cannoli
The ready-to-serve dinner is priced at $125, serving four. A bottle of Italian wine may be added for $15. Patrons should call ahead to order by Friday May 8th at (702) 451-1893
Pasta Shop Ristorante’s regular Dinner and Vegan menus will also be available all day.
“Although we can’t be open regularly to serve all our wonderful fellow moms, we wanted to do something special for those moms in quarantine who need a break,” said Alenik. “We hope everyone can enjoy a good meal together, safely.”
About Pasta Shop Ristorante & The Alenik Family
When David & Ann Alenik relocated from Florida to Las Vegas in 1980, they had no idea they would be building a legacy. But after some unforgettable experiences cooking at the famed Villa D’Este for many notable Las Vegans, not to mention Frank Sinatra, and then as chef to Steve Wynn at the Golden Nugget, serving guests such as Elizabeth Taylor, Cary Grant, Sylvester Stallone, Muhammad Ali and Evel Knievel, David decided to make the leap to independence. He and Ann opened the Pasta Shop Ristorante in 1989, making fresh pastas for several of the Strip’s best restaurants–quite a rarity then. Over the years, David & Ann turned the Pasta Shop into a Las Vegas institution, adding Ann’s artistic flair to the decor, and raising a family, including sons Trent and Clayton and daughter Bianca, in the restaurant while receiving accolades such as Restaurateur of the Year from the Nevada Restaurant Association and praise from Zagat and USA Today among others. They relocated to Henderson in 2009.
After David’s sudden passing in 2016, Ann and the family, along with then-Chef de Cuisine Eddie Martinez and General Manager Gianna Kent, made the decision to carry on his vision with Pasta Shop, and with the support of their faithful patrons, the restaurant has carried on and even grown in appreciation, celebrating its 30th year in 2019.