What animals are at the Flamingo Habitat?
- Home to a beautiful flock of Chilean flamingos.
- A colorful collection of other feathered friends such as Ring Teal ducks and Sacred Ibis.
- Two brown pelicans joined the habitat from a pelican rescue in 2012.
- In addition to our namesake, you’ll find swans, ducks, koi fish, and turtles living in the habitat.
What are the Flamingo Habitat hours?
- Open daily, dawn to dusk
- Pelican feedings: 8:30 a.m. and 2 p.m. daily
What does the Flamingo Wildlife Habitat cost?
- Free of charge and open to the public daily.
- Take your picture, (affiliate link), with one of the resident parrots
- Excellent experience for kids and nature lovers
- It’s a free attraction with breathtaking background scenery and photo, (affiliate link), ops
- See an expansive assortment of wildlife up close
- Two live feedings to watch every day
About The Flamingo Wildlife Habitat
Flamingo Las Vegas, (affiliate link), (formerly The Fabulous Flamingo and Flamingo Hilton Las Vegas) is a casino hotel on the Las Vegas, (affiliate link), Strip in Paradise, Nevada. It is owned and operated by Caesars Entertainment.
The property includes a 72,299 square-foot casino along with 3,460 hotel rooms. The architectural theme is reminiscent of the Art Deco and Streamline Moderne style of Miami and South Beach. Staying true to its theme and name, the hotel includes a garden courtyard that serves as a wildlife habitat for flamingos. The hotel was the third resort to open on the Strip and remains the oldest resort on the Strip in operation today, and it has been since 2007 with the closure and demolition of The New Frontier. It is also the last remaining casino on the strip that opened before 1950 that is still in operation. The Flamingo has a Las Vegas, (affiliate link), Monorail station called the Flamingo & Caesars Palace station at the rear of the property. After opening in 1946, it has undergone a number of ownership changes. – Wikipedia
Learn more on their website.
Travelivery’s curator, Jeremy Womack, started blogging over 10 years ago on his own website, JeremyWomack.com. At Travelivery, his goal is to virtually take you with him to all the cool places he likes and thinks that you would enjoy as well. Make sure to follow him on his social media links below.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.