CATCH Las Vegas, the globally inspired, seafood-centric hotspot favorited by boldface names from NYC to LA, has officially opened doors to its new enclave at ARIA Resort & Casino.
True to form, CATCH Las Vegas’ weekend of opening celebrations drew star-stacked guest lists, culminating with Casamigos’ coveted annual Halloween party. George Clooney, Cindy Crawford, Rande Gerber, Karolina Kurkova, Austin Stowell, Joey Fatone, J.B. Smoove, and Marlon Wayans were among the elaborately costumed guests to enjoy celebrated CATCH dishes paired with Casamigos cocktails, a surprise DJ set by Kendall Jenner, and performances by Nas and DJ Cassidy. The Chainsmokers, Floyd Mayweather, and Jermaine Dupri and other VIP guests attended Friday’s progressive event highlighting CATCH’s seamless transition from early evening to late night parties with special performances by Rudy Mancuso and Lexy Panterra.
The venue at ARIA amplifies CATCH’s signature experiences – from statement-making, photo-friendly visuals to decadent seafood, and sushi combination towers – for The Strip. As guests traverse through the picturesque entryway – a surreal, 80-foot-long tunnel-like pergola, offset by twinkling trellises and colorful blooming walls, it almost feels like stepping into a secret garden or hidden world.
CATCH Las Vegas
CATCH is located within the main lobby at ARIA Resort & Casino. It is open for dinner Monday through Sunday from 5:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. The lounge is open Thursday through Saturday from 10 p.m. – 3 a.m. To make reservations, call ARIA Concierge at (702) 590-5757 or visit OpenTable. – Learn More
Internationally Inspired Cuisine
In this setting of glitz and glamour, CATCH is steadfastly committed to delivering a globally inspired selection of dishes seen through a modern perspective, innovative flavor combinations, and spectacular presentations.
- Seafood Sharables – Guests can dive in with an assortment of bright appetizers that highlight fresh and succulent seafood. The Catch Ceviche infuses the bold flavors of mango and blood orange ponzu with Alaskan King Crab, Maine Lobster, shrimp, and scallops. The decadent Truffle Sashimi allows guests to indulge in both tuna and Hamachi paired with chili ponzu, caviar, and rich black truffle purée.
- High Rollers – In addition to soon-to-be-announced Las Vegas-exclusive sushi rolls, CATCH also offers its famed signatures. The vegan Veggie King Roll is made with king oyster mushrooms, cashew, and spicy miso. For a unique and delicious flavor profile, guests can opt for the Hellfire Roll, which uses spicy tuna in two ways with Asian pear and balsamic.
- Global Flavors – The hot appetizers feature an assortment of dishes with cultural origins ranging from Asian to Spanish. Favorites include the buttery and rich A5 Japanese Miyazaki Wagyu, prepared tableside on a signature hot stone with yuzu soy, garlic oil, Maldon sea salt, and sesame; the Grilled Spanish Octopus, served with crispy potatoes, sofrito, and creamy garlic aioli; and the American Lobster Mac & Cheese.
- Larger Plates – CATCH ups the ante on the Las Vegas feast with options like the 25-Day Dry-Aged Tomahawk: 36-ounces of all-natural, grass-fed beef with caramelized onion wagyu butter; and the 2.5 Pound Cantonese Lobster prepared with sake, oyster sauce, scallions, and garlic.
- Delightful Desserts – Over-the-top desserts celebrate indulgence with treats like the “Hit Me” Chocolate Cake that encourages guests to smash the liquid “Klondike” bar perched atop a brownie, devil’s food cake, and roasted white chocolate ice cream. Other delights include the Vegan Pistachio “Cheesecake” with coconut sorbet and black cherry jam and The Carnival, a wheel of warm ricotta donuts with dipping sauces like cream cheese frosting, raspberry lime, milk chocolate, and salted caramel.
Reimagined classic cocktails pop with flavor, visual display, and dramatic delivery at CATCH Las Vegas. Also on the menu, guests find a selection of non-alcoholic creations, an extensively curated wine list, and an assortment of spirits.
- Creative Cocktails – CATCH offers innovative cocktails with names that pay homage to pop culture icons, like the Ziggy Stardust with Volcán Blanco Tequila, white peach, ginger beer, lemon, and Hellfire Bitters. Catch 22 – a Las Vegas exclusive – begins with a puff of cotton candy that dissolves before guests’ eyes as a concoction of vodka and yuzu pours atop the pillowing cloud in the glass.
- Worldly Wine – CATCH Las Vegas features a balanced and playful wine list with a mix of regional and international varietals designed to pair well with CATCH’s diverse cuisine. Highlights of the menu include over a page of sake offerings as well as an extensive selection of rosé wines. Additionally, the menu features the Captain’s Stash, a reserve section of wine that includes premium, fine and rare selections listed above a $1,000 price point.
Tapped to deliver a memorable experience and high-energy transitions from dinner to late-night, Rockwell Group led the design of CATCH Las Vegas, drawing inspiration from the Los Angeles location as well as the Mediterranean to create a warm and welcoming oasis.
Design highlights of the restaurant include:
- An Iconic Entry – From the moment of arrival, guests are drawn into CATCH Las Vegas’ dramatic 80-foot-long arched pergola, lined with twinkling foliage overhead and vibrant, bloom-infused flower walls featuring intimate seating/photo nooks. The flooring is made of red and white oak reclaimed from abandoned farms and warehouses in the Eastern United States.
- Main Dining Room – The contemporary, nature-inspired feel is most evident in the main dining room. The centerpiece is the iconic olive tree standing at the middle of the room beneath its own glass roof. A rustic grey wood trellis overhang defines the seating area, creating the feel of an outdoor garden. Custom-dyed Italian leather banquettes with teak wood framing salvaged from historic buildings surround tabletops featuring walnut planks and blackened metal details.
- Elevated Bar – The bar space features a 16-foot-tall vaulted ceiling, creating a spacious environment, as well as an open back bar with views of the adjacent back barroom. The back bar display is made of 10 feet of tiered, glowing liquor bottles that reflect in mirrors to create a dazzlingly expansive optical illusion.
- Private Lounge – Off the main dining room, the private lounge’s refined atmosphere reminiscent of a library is perfect for after-parties. The centerpiece of the room is a custom five-foot-diameter crystal chandelier. Dark walnut wood paneling millwork creates a moodier impression while a tufted leather bar and intimate velvet banquettes offer the soft and luxurious feeling of a private club or speakeasy.
Travelivery’s curator, Jeremy Womack, started blogging over 10 years ago on his own website, JeremyWomack.com. At Travelivery, his goal is to virtually take you with him to all the cool places he likes and thinks that you would enjoy as well. Make sure to follow him on his social media links below.
No Records Found
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Google Map Not Loaded
Sorry, unable to load Google Maps API.