PT’s Entertainment Group (PTEG), operators of PT’s and Sierra Gold taverns, is hosting a job fair to recruit outgoing, qualified candidates available to work at their 43 valley locations. PTEG is seeking to fill approximately 100 positions.
Open positions include:
- Bar Hosts – one year of gaming experience and three years of prior industry bar experience required.
- Tavern Managers – fun, outgoing candidate for fast-paced tavern. One year of gaming experience and three years of prior industry bar experience required.
- Servers – prior serving experience preferred. Knowledge of POS operations.
- Cooks – previous professional cooking experience of at least one year preferred.
- Kitchen Managers – Previous kitchen management of at least two years preferred. Must work all stations on the cook’s line. Must have knowledge of cost and labor control, health department regulations and basic computer skills (Excel, Word and Outlook).
WHEN & WHERE:
Wednesday, May 14, 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. – 6 p.m.
Sierra Gold Tavern, 6515 S. Jones Blvd., 2nd Floor Banquet Room
Before arriving please download an application form and bring the completed form to the job fair.
Applicants must have the ability to work varied hours and shifts in any of our locations and must have a current SNHD card, TAM card and proper work documents. Employment is contingent upon the results of a pre-employment background check. Applicants must be able to communicate effectively in English, in both oral and written forms. All potential employees must be 21 or older.
ABOUT PT’S ENTERTAINMENT GROUP
The Sartini family and Golden Gaming, LLC established PT’s Entertainment Group in 2001.
Complete with casual dining, premium spirits, and advanced gaming technology, 39 Las Vegas PT’s locations offer a variety of amenities for patrons. Filled with numerous high-definition flat screen televisions, guests can catch all of their favorite sports action. PT’s offers a wide assortment of menu selections as well as cocktails made from premium spirits, an expansive wine list, and martini menu along with numerous premium brew options. All PT’s locations offer free, unlimited Wi-Fi. PT’s was voted “Best Happy Hour” in Las Vegas Weekly’s 2012 Weekly Awards, and “Best Sports Bar” in Las Vegas by locals in the annual Las Vegas Review-Journal’s “The Best of Las Vegas” 2010 and 2012 polls. PT’s was also voted “Best Bar Food” in the “The Best of Las Vegas 2009” poll.
Sierra Gold is a casually upscale tavern that features refined décor in a comfortable atmosphere. Amenities may include a VIP ultra-lounge with a fireplace, grand wood trussed ceiling, and a plush billiard room. In addition, the Sierra Gold ultra-tavern on South Jones Road includes a banquet room that holds more than 200 seats and is furnished with full meeting amenities including audio and visual set-ups, plasma screen televisions, and a 12-seat private conference room. Sierra Gold is also known for its world-class bar with an expansive wine and cocktail menu in addition to a variety of premium brew options. All four Sierra Gold locations offer free, unlimited Wi-Fi.