Dolce Hotels & Resorts has revealed that its stunning resort is scheduled to open February 11, 2011 and will be named Ravella at Lake Las Vegas.
Located on the site of the former Ritz-Carlton® at Lake Las Vegas, Dolce will manage the re-branded resort and deliver the personal service, premier cuisine, outstanding amenities and excellence in meeting experiences for which the company is renowned. Guests of the former Ritz also will enjoy a much more contemporary experience, including a totally redesigned lobby envisioned to be a high-energy, social gathering spot at Ravella. New dining and spa concepts will complement offerings at The Village Lake Las Vegas, for which Ravella guests will have privileged access.
“Ravella will be an outstanding addition to Lake Las Vegas and we’re excited to introduce the Dolce brand to Vegas this February,” said Steven A. Rudnitsky, Dolce president and chief executive officer. “Our resort will offer guests luxury experiences at affordable price points, whether they are traveling for business or pleasure.”
Situated on the shores of the largest privately owned man-made lake in the United States, Ravella’s name is based on the picturesque coastal town of Ravello in southern Italy and inspired by the word “revel,” meaning ‘to take great pleasure or delight.’” Basking in year-round sunshine in the radiant lake setting, Ravella’s gorgeous Mediterranean architecture is reminiscent of Europe’s colorful waterside villages. Working in concert with the picturesque Lake Las Vegas community, Ravella guests will enjoy stunning vistas, miles of green, two marinas, a nearby Jack Nicklaus golf course and the neighboring The Village Lake Las Vegas, offering scenic walking streets of boutiques and restaurants.
Impeccable hospitality and creative personalized attention will join with an incredible array of amenities to provide each guest an unforgettable stay at Ravella.
Reservations are now being accepted by visiting www.RavellaVegas.com or calling 888.810.0440. Ravella is committed to providing a serene retreat not only for travelers, but also for locals. To celebrate the grand opening, locals receive a special 25 percent discount with valid Nevada ID.
A GLIMPSE INTO RAVELLA AT LAKE LAS VEGAS
- The Tuscan-inspired architecture of Ravella will be complemented by the resort’s lavish accommodations. The sprawling resort sits on 15 acres of the master-planned Lake Las Vegas development offering guestrooms with sweeping views of the mountains, desert and lake. Ravella’s 349 rooms, including 33 suites and two presidential suites, will feature warm European-style furnishings, oversized spa-style marble bathrooms, upscale bath amenities and luxurious bed linens.
Resort and Village Dining
- Meeting Cuisine. Ravella will customize culinary experiences for meeting attendees. Thoughtful menus designed to nourish the minds of guests will keep them alert and productive. An evolution in coffee break snacks, Ravella also will introduce nourishment hubs, upping the ante on the Danish by offering fresh and energizing refreshments throughout the day. The unique dining options will provide meeting planners with convenient, flexible options to plan meals for their attendees as well as all-inclusive pricing for easy budget planning.
- Firenze Lobby Lounge. Ravella will take guests on an epicurean journey from day to night with its fresh offerings. Its expansive, bright, and lively Firenze Lobby Lounge spans three distinct areas for guests to relax with something to eat, plug in their laptop, or socialize over coffee or cocktails. A high-tech library adjacent to the lobby fireplace provides a large table with computers for those who wish to catch up on work. Nearby, the central lobby café transforms throughout the day to meet the needs of guests. Stop by in the morning for a coffee or breakfast pastry, or in the evening for a decadent dessert. Finally, an open-air bar and lounge area invites guests to mingle over cocktails or sit down for a meal.
- Medici Café and Terrace. Market dining comes to life at Medici Café and Terrace. The high-energy restaurant features spectacular views of the Florentine Garden and fire pit from an outdoor terrace. Inside, guests can peruse a wide selection of wholesome, seasonal fare from fresh salads, sandwiches, and wraps to hot, healthy dishes prepared in an exhibit kitchen. Ravella’s emphasis on nourishing, nutritious food choices means guests will leave feeling energized, invigorated, and ready to seize the day.
- Restaurants in The Village Lake Las Vegas. Ravella has developed a partnership with the nearby Village to both drive revenue to the Village and offer guests even greater dining variety while staying at the resort – from fresh seafood and wood-fired pizzas to spicy tacos, savory tapas, and more. The collaboration will enable guests to enjoy preferred reservations and have the option to bill Village meals to their guestroom at Ravella.
Meetings & Convention Facilities
- With nearly 39,000 square feet of meeting space, Ravella will accommodate gatherings ranging in size from 10 to 1,000. Its advanced meeting space will feature an 11,841-square-foot ballroom with 7,423 square feet of pre-function area, a smaller 4,700-sq.-foot. junior ballroom and 10 function rooms that include two elegantly appointed boardrooms. Technological amenities will include free Wi-Fi throughout the resort; state-of-the art electrical, lighting and sound systems; and soundproof air walls. Direct ballroom access will be available for large vehicles and other oversized display items.
- To celebrate its opening, Ravella is challenging meeting planners to name their ideal price for meetings and group events with the aptly named promotion “Make Us an Offer…Anything Goes!” Meeting planners are invited to take advantage of this special promotion by submitting requested dates with specified food and other meeting requirements and naming their ideal price for the entire package. Staff will evaluate each offer and coordinate the customer’s meeting with their requested specifications or propose another offer to meet their needs.
Ponte Vecchio Bridge
- Reminiscent of Florence’s famed Ponte Vecchio Bridge, this iconic three-story bridge at Ravella features a collection of rooms and suites with unrivaled lake views. The bridge spans 375 feet across the lake, and is tall enough to permit a 21-foot sailboat to pass beneath
Weddings at Ravella
- Ravella will boast one of Las Vegas’ most spectacular locations for destination or local weddings, with its romantic over-water chapel and idyllic lake backdrop. In addition to its exquisite ballrooms, Ravella offers several distinctive venues for weddings and social events:
- Situated on the beautiful Ponte Vecchio Bridge, Ravella offers Vegas’ only over-water chapel, La Capella di Amore. Sweeping windows span the front of the chapel, revealing magnificent views of the lake and twinkling lights of The Village Lake Las Vegas. Embodying Renaissance style, the chapel features Old World touches including hand-carved wooden pews imported from Italy, iron chandeliers and sconces, and a beamed ceiling.
- Additional unique settings with the lake backdrop include Ravella’s garden, courtyard, beach and climate-controlled lakeside pavilion.
The Spa at Ravella
- Guests are invited to a world of relaxation at The Spa at Ravella, a 30,000-square-foot spa and wellness center featuring 24 relaxing treatment rooms, a full-service salon, advanced fitness center, men’s and women’s locker rooms and more. With an outdoor terrace overlooking the lake, The Spa at Ravella will be a tranquil retreat.
Swimming Pool and Activities
- Adjacent to the spa and sandy beach, Ravella’s heated resort-sized pool will offer year-round access for guests. In the summer months, guests also can enjoy refreshments from the poolside bar and grill. Additionally, the resort offers paddleboats, kayaking, canoeing, yacht tours, hiking and biking for guests.
Southshore Golf Club at Lake Las Vegas
- The award-winning Southshore Golf Club at Lake Las Vegas is the first private Jack Nicklaus Signature Course in Nevada. Named by Golf Digest one of the “Top 10 New Private Golf Courses in America,” SouthShore’s award-winning par-71, 6,917-yard championship fits seamlessly with its surroundings on the shores of Lake Las Vegas. Generous Bermuda fairways frame gently rolling Bentgrass greens, with 88 strategically placed bunkers and numerous forced carries over canyons and water creating both an exhilarating challenge and a visually stunning backdrop for golf. Nicklaus carved out a dramatic layout creating a course with elevations ranging from 1,410 to 1,750 feet. The masterpiece has generous fairways and up to five tee boxes per hole.
For more information about Ravella at Lake Las Vegas, or to make a reservation, visit www.RavellaVegas.com or call 888.810.0440.
About Dolce Hotels and Resorts
Dolce Hotels and Resorts, a privately held operator of 27 upscale hotels, resorts and conference hotels in North America and Europe founded in 1981, is majority-owned by Broadreach Capital Partners. The company, headquartered in Rockleigh, N.J., employs more than 4,000 worldwide. Additional information is available at www.dolce.com.
Dolce’s portfolio includes properties in New York, Connecticut, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Georgia, Michigan, Minnesota, Colorado, California, Ontario, Texas, Nevada, Belgium, France, Spain and Germany.
As a leader in the meetings industry, Dolce hosts some 30,000 events and 4 million group clients globally every year. The company’s founder pioneered the conference center concept and Complete Meeting Package, both now embraced as standards by the International Association of Conference Centers.
The company’s vision is to create inspiring environments that bring people together, and its mission is to delight its guests, challenge its associates, reward its owners and serve as a role model in its communities.