My good friend, renaissance woman Jen Ashton, is a successful published artist, writer, and entrepreneur with a background in creative marketing and business consulting. She is known internationally as “The Artist to the Poker Stars”, as she paints portraits and collections for athletes, celebrated personalities, and fine art collectors worldwide. Jen’s popular online blogs and erotic short stories have generated national attention from a strong web following since 2004.
She currently lives in Las Vegas, Nevada, with her son. Jen consistently strives to be a positive role model for her family and friends. Please take the time to visit her websites and purchase her books. She’s an awesome person and deserves nothing but the best. – Click here to visit Jen Ashton’s Website
Below are snippets from here books, Adonis On The Go and Goddess On The Go.
Adonis On The Go:
“Don’t hate the player…LEARN the game.”
What are women really thinking? What is her body language telling you despite the words coming out of her mouth? How do you guarantee she’s satisfied in the bedroom? Why are some men lucky in love, while others are not? Wonder no more gentlemen, we’ve got you covered! We’ve provided the answers to all of these questions, and more! Here are 365 proven tips to ensure that you become the kind of man that women can’t resist and other men want to emulate.
* Invest in a disposable razor or electric shaver, and trim yourself down there. After all, we are not members of the Wonggaranda tribe of Central Australia, and don’t enjoy hanging out in the bush. We promise to do the same.
* Although it is at times fun to let the date spontaneously unfold, it is very impressive for a man to plan an evening. Pick her up, greet her at the door with fresh flowers, make dinner reservations, or reserve a special lane at the bowling alley. Knowing that you thought about the date beforehand and made preparations will make her feel special.
* Women are like monkeys, they travel through life swinging from vine to vine. Remember that she will not completely release her grip on one vine, until she has a firm hold on the next. With that being said, if you feel her letting go, chances are there’s already another man waiting in the wings.
Goddess On The Go:
“Don’t hate the game…learn the CODE.”
Do you feel as though you’ve lost your way? Is there a Goddess within you that is eager to shine? Have your relationships become dull or unfulfilling? Maybe your personal appearance needs a little pick-me-up? Don’t worry ladies, we’ve got you covered! Here are 365 proven tips to reclaim your Goddess within and reach your personal best. The secret is out! It’s your turn to become the kind of woman men can’t resist and other women want to emulate.
* Who says you have to wait for a man to buy you a Valentine’s Day gift? It is lovely to buy yourself a box of chocolates or sexy lingerie to celebrate. You are, after all, involved in one of the greatest love affairs of your life… the one with yourself.
* Goddesses, treat your relationships as you would a business by considering your R.O. I (return on investment). If you are constantly throwing out brick-sized effort for your amore and are only getting back pebbles in return, you are not being respected! You should get back what you give. Anything less is beneath you and unworthy. After all, if he was your employee, and was consistently operating at 30%, you would fire him in a second. Now, why are you keeping him around?
* Let’s face it, bad boys are attractive: they’re masculine, red-blooded, non-conformists that are most likely excellent in bed. Their bravado keeps us on our toes, and provides an element of excitement. Yet, we try to land them, tame them, and change them; inevitably getting angry when they behave in the manner that attracted us to them in the first place. Please remember, bad boys rarely change their spots. Proceed with caution.