Sure, you can pay top dollar to watch your favorite team at a crowded stadium – or you can experience the game in true Las Vegas style. Not only can fans see all the action from multiple state-of-the-art HD televisions, they also can enjoy whiskey and beer, energetic game day parties, live sports book betting and even a soothing shave! This season, MGM Resorts brings fans front and center so they can catch each and every play during their Vegas escape.
Up Close and Personal
· With the clearest high-definition televisions in the country, fans can get in the game like never before at the recently renovated Race & Sports Book at The Mirage. The innovative “4K” projection system uses cutting-edge technology capable of displaying a picture at more than four times the resolution of any other high-definition TV screen. Producing an image at 4,096 x 2,160 pixels, even the smallest details are crystal clear. The Mirage Sports Book shows up to 16 games at once so fanatics can relish in pigskin paradise.
· Watching the game from the Skyboxes at MGM Grand feels like owning a box at the game – but better. These exclusive boxes are equipped with 42-inch plasma TVs and surround-sound audio systems and come with their very own beverage server, complimentary food and the latest video game systems. Each of the four luxury boxes offers a bird’s eye view from the second level of MGM Grand’s legendary Race & Sports Book.
Game Day Bash
· Coming to Vegas to catch up with old buddies? Sports lovers can host the ultimate game day bash in a 2,500-square-foot Executive Parlor Suite at Bellagio. Not only can guests enjoy surround sound audio systems and state-of-the-art technology in the media room with six HDTV screens, they also can get in on the action with a game of billiards or grab a drink at the fully stocked wet bar. No one will miss a play.
· One of the best parts of game day is being surrounded by friends cheering on their favorite teams. For the party with an iconic view, guests should head to Hyde Bellagio for the Monday Night Football Viewing Party. The Fountain-side hot spot transforms into a game day utopia every Monday, complete with ice-cold beer and gourmet snacks. A giant 20-foot by 10-foot high-definition screen along with multiple flat-screen televisions throughout the venue make this the an unbeatable spot to kick back and watch Monday night games all season.
· Take 35 TV screens, throw in a selection of more than 300 beers and that equals a sports fan’s paradise. The Pub at Monte Carlo serves up classic favorites such as juicy burgers, fresh chicken quesadillas and more. For just $9, guests can quench their thirst with cocktails such as the Kentucky Highball or Cosmopolitan or order a traditional beer and shot combo for the same price.
· Up early for a 9 a.m. game? With breakfast options throughout football season, The Sporting House Bar & Grill at New York-New York is the place to catch those early morning kickoffs. Fans simply need to wake up and head over to The Sporting House to enjoy every game with two 16-foot, high-definition screens and 130 high-definition TVs all while enjoying breakfast items such as the hearty Steak and Eggs or scrumptious Breakfast Burrito.
· Whiskey, grooming and football? Yes, they go hand in hand at The Barber Shop at The Mirage with its new Whiskey Bar and Keg. Guests can choose between an ice-cold beer on tap and four unique types of whiskey while getting a clean shave and watching the game at this one-of-a-kind Barber Shop.
· If gentlemen are in need of a break from the nonstop sports action, they won’t want to miss the Royal Shave at Bellagio. Take a step back from the excitement and enjoy a traditional shave complete with a steamed hot towel, warm shaving cream, alum block and botanical-based mask. And don’t worry; this Barber Shop is equipped with an HDTV so guests won’t be behind when they snap back to reality and rejoin the game-time fun.