Summer time is upon us, and Slide the City is soon bringing 1000 feet of slick vinyl to brighten the Las Vegas streets.
**Story Update** It looks like we are actually going to have Slide the City in Las Vegas (technically Henderson) in 2016. YAY!!! It’ll be on Saturday, June 4th 2016 at Shaded Canyon Drive, Henderson, Nevada, 89012. See below for more details.
Below are some frequently asked questions about Slide the City.
- How long is the slide? – This one of a kind slip n’ slide is 1000ft. long (that’s 300m). That’s three football fields!
- Is there an age or height limit? – All who are over 46 inches tall or over 5 years old are invited to slide, but remember if you’re under 18 you’ll need to get a sign off from your legal guardians.
- How much is it? – You can sign up for several options. The price range depends on the number of times down the slide and other fun items. You can find pricing for each event at http://www.slidethecity.com/events/las-vegas/
- Can my child ride with me? – For safety reasons, all children must ride on their own tube. But remember, we do have a lane just for kids and their parents.
- Can I bring my own food? – Yes you can bring your own food, but we will have food available for purchase as well.
- What time does it start? – Sliding starts at noon and goes until 5pm. If you are a VIP you can slide from 11am to 12pm and from 5pm to 6pm with just the exclusive types.
- How do I sign up? – When registration for your event opens, visit the event page and follow the instructions.
Slide the City
Slide the City is a family friendly slip-and-slide water party event. There will be live music, food, drinks, water, and of course the biggest slip and slide ever to hit asphalt. Don’t worry, Slide the City has it padded. This slide has got more cushion than your grandpa’s orthopedic sneakers.
Make sure to bring your water buckets, floaties, and water guns (non-realistic of course), to squirt, spray, splash, and get all attending soaked.