Su Casa, the Silverton Casino Hotel’s newest culinary venture nestled inside Mi Casa Grill Cantina, is now open. The trendy coastal eatery celebrated its opening with a parade of kimono-adorned Japanese dancers, a traditional performance by Taiko drummers, and a ribbon-cutting and Sake toast by Rob Kunkle, President of Silverton Casino Hotel.
“We’re confident Su Casa will be a great addition to our lineup of signature restaurants,” said Rob Kunkle. “We are eager to tap into this cutting-edge culinary concept and are looking forward to serving Las Vegas visitors and locals alike.”
About Su Casa
Su Casa will take taste buds on a trip with fresh coastal favorites like Ceviche, Poke Bowls, Sashimi, and Nigiri and hearty dishes such as Sushi Burritos, Sushi Rolls and Ramen. The extensive Sake list, Asian beer selection, and specialty cocktails, like the coconut-infused Osaka Painkiller or the spiked Hokkaido Peach Tea, pair perfectly with the fresh selections and energetic atmosphere, immersing guests in a modern Asian experience.
– Signature Sushi Rolls
- Su Casa Roll – Eel tuna, avocado, cucumber, unagi sauce, chipotle aioli
- Lobster- Crab Diablo – Spicy lobster, crab, habanero-avocado crema
- Spicy Crab – Avocado, pickled carrots & cucumber, Sriracha mayonnaise
- Shrimp & Avocado – Tempura shrimp, cucumber, avocado, wasabi cream cheese
- Yellowtail – fried lemon rings, spicy coconut broth
- Shrimp – roasted tomatoes, habanero-infused orange juice, avocado, corn-nuts
– Poke Bowls
- Ahi Tuna – diced tuna, toasted macadamia nuts, Maui onions, toasted seaweed, avocado, sesame seeds
- Yellowtail – salted cucumber, avocado purée, lemon zest, ponzu, micro cilantro
– Sushi Burritos
- The Big Island – yellowtail, spicy tuna, guacamole, cilantro, pickled red onions, cabbage, wonton strips, Romaine lettuce
- West Coast – spicy tuna, Surimi crab, tempura shrimp, chipotle mayo, guacamole, eel sauce, Romaine lettuce, cucumber, wonton strips
- Get In My Belly – soft boiled egg, char siu pork, applewood smoked bacon, bean sprouts, sesame seeds, toasted seaweed
- Oyster Shooter – habanero-infused tequila, atomic cocktail sauce, Blue Point oyster
- Fried Oysters Rockefeller – cornmeal dusted fried oysters, creamed spinach, smoked-bacon crème fraîche, crispy bacon bits
- Oysters on the half shell
– Specialty Drinks
- Red Dragon – Absolut lime vodka, Funkin’ lychee purée, Torani pomegranate syrup, fresh lime juice
- Osaka Painkiller – Suntory Toki Japanese whiskey, cream of coconut, pepper infused orange juice, pineapple juice
- Tokyo Collins – Suntory Toki Japanese whiskey, Nagomi yuzu, fresh lemon juice, club soda
Led by Chef Shayne Galan, Su Casa will open for dinner at 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday and will open for lunch and dinner at 11 a.m. Friday through Sunday.
For more information about Su Casa, visit www.silvertoncasino.com or call 702-263-7777.
About Silverton Casino Hotel
Silverton Casino Hotel offers 300 deluxe rooms and suites and world-class amenities all located within an upscale, contemporary luxury lodge-themed resort. Silverton Casino Hotel is home to a variety of restaurants and dining options, including the Seasons Buffet, the 24-hour Sundance Grill, Shady Grove Lounge, Twin Creeks Steakhouse, Mi Casa Grill Cantina, Su Casa, WuHu Noodle, Mermaid Restaurant & Lounge, Starbucks and Johnny Rockets. In addition to the flagship 165,000-square-foot Bass Pro Shops Outdoor World, Silverton offers 90,000 square feet of gaming with more than 1,500 slot machines and 23 table games. The property features a 117,000-gallon saltwater aquarium with more than 4,000 sharks, stingrays, and tropical fish, which was voted “Best Attraction” in the 2018 Best of Las Vegas®. Silverton Casino Hotel is located at I-15 and Blue Diamond in Las Vegas. For more information, please call (702) 263-7777 or visit www.silvertoncasino.com.