The New Year brings new items to everyone’s favorite Sunday Brunch
Simon at Palms Place, the premier restaurant from Chef Kerry Simon, Elizabeth Blau and George Maloof.
Chef Kerry Simon offers an updated Sunday Brunch menu that will satisfy cravings of the pickiest eaters.
With something for everyone, the Sunday Brunch will offer new items including:
• As an addition to the Panini and Bagel station, crepes will now be offered featuring delectable versions such as grilled vegetable and swiss, and nutella and banana
• Hot from the kitchen griddle, Chef Simon has added Anson Mills graham pancakes with whipped butter and pure maple syrup
• New benedicts include a lobster and havarti benedict with toasted brioche and béarnaise, a pulled pork benedict with corn bread and tomato hollandaise, and a steak hash benedict with crispy gold potatoes, prime tenderloin, poached egg, goat cheese and tomato queso
• The Bloody Mary Buffet features all the items for the “make your own” Bloody Mary and is all-you-can-drink for $10.
• A new Champagne Bar features all-you-can-drink Bellinis, Mimosas and champagne for just $16.
• The cost of brunch remains at $38 per person*; children 12 and under $12.
*The updated Sunday Brunch menu will be in effect in January 2010; including a special New Year’s Day Brunch on Friday, January 1 from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. featuring the new menu as well as a prime rib station for $45 per person.
Simon at Palms Place is open seven days a week from 7:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m. serving Chef Kerry Simon’s takes on American breakfast, lunch and dinner. With multiple dining room options and a full sushi bar, Simon is a great restaurant for a power breakfast or lunch, or a delicious dinner.
Simon at Palms Place
Palms Place Hotel & Spa at Palms Las Vegas
4381 West Flamingo Road
Las Vegas, NV 89103