The mysterious hotel positioned at the intersection of Flamingo Road and Las Vegas Boulevard has been officially christened The Cromwell. Currently under construction, the boutique hotel’s name foreshadows its sophisticated vibe and lavish aesthetic. As the newest luxury lifestyle boutique hotel and casino on the Strip, The Cromwell is poised to raise the stakes.
With the teasing name unveiled, the real fun begins.
The Cromwell is scheduled to open this Spring, (just in time for patio dining and pool season, of course.) Total Rewards members can book a room starting February 21. Three days later, rooms are available to the general public. Everyone is encouraged to sign up to stay on top of the latest Cromwell news.
Chef and Food Network celebrity De Laurentiis will debut her Italian recipe favorites in a beautiful, airy dining room which she says will feature an antipasto bar. With warm colors and natural lighting thanks to huge Strip-front windows, she’s currently previewing dishes and designing the breakfast, lunch and dinner menus. Drai will launch his cult favorite Drai’s After Hours (temporarily moved to Bally’s for now), along with his first-ever beach club and adjoining nightclub space – on the hotel’s roof, no less.
A casino, night swim parties (hopefully) and center-Strip rooftop views? Who wouldn’t want to go to The Cromwell.
- 169 hotel rooms are reminiscent of Parisian loft-style apartments with distressed hardwood flooring and vintage luggage motif furnishings
- Lighting recalls French provincial styling
- Black and white mosaic tiled shower walls act as the canvas for miscellaneous English-French phrases
- Unique and interesting luggage truck style furniture
- Full length mirror and plush seating