Tourists and locals alike will continue to have Tuesday nights to look forward to at The LINQ BLOQ Party. Starting Today, August 12 and every Tuesday, locals with a Nevada ID receive 30% off High Roller tickets, plus a complimentary drink at the Sky Lounge during The LINQ BLOQ Party.
Everyone is invited to The LINQ BLOQ Party on the Strip to celebrate, taste, shop, wander, explore and take advantage of great deals at many of the popular venues located at The LINQ, Caesars Entertainment’s open-air shopping, dining and entertainment promenade.
Live entertainment and music continue to drive the energy of the Tuesday night The LINQ BLOQ Party celebrations with DJs, break dancers, taiko drum performances and live art beginning at 8 p.m. at F.A.M.E., the new Asian night market. Silent Disco takes place just across the way at The LINQ Fountains from 9:30 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. and is open to all ages and free to the public. Artists will continue to actively showcase their work throughout the promenade during The LINQ Mural Project from 7 p.m. to 11 p.m. at The LINQ BLOQ Party Tuesdays.
Specials & Discounts available Tuesdays with Nevada ID for The LINQ BLOQ Party include:
- High Roller: 30% off regular admission + free drink at the Sky Lounge
- Sprinkles Cupcakes: FREE mini cupcake with a purchase of a Sprinkles ice cream scoop (limit one per customer)
- Brooklyn Bowl: 2-for-1 Bacardi drinks; 2-for-1 Cazadores drinks; 2-for-1 drink specials for build your own mojitos; $75 special Bacardi party package (bowling lane for 8 with shoes, first round of Bacardi drink pitcher or round of shots with a basket of fried wings)
- KOTO: 25% off all purchases for locals from 6 p.m. to close
- Haute Doggery: 15% off your haute dog creations
- Flour & Barley: 15% off Italian-inspired dishes and brick oven pizza
- Ghirardelli: 10% off any chocolate or $1.00 off any specialty sundae [cannot be combined with other discounts or coupons]
- Ruby Blue: 10% off women’s purses and fashions
- Bella Scarpa: 10% off women’s shoes
- Kitson: 25% off denim and Aviator Nation
- TAG Sports Bar: 2-for-1 craft beer
- Squeeze: 2-for-1 fresh cocktails
- O’Sheas: 2-for-1 call brand cocktails
- Purple Zebra: 2-for-1 Zebra Hoof frozen cocktails
- Starbucks: 2-for-1 Grande Frappuccinos
- BLVD. Cocktail Company: Live entertainment; 2-for-1 Fireball shots
- Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar: 50% off tacos and 2-for-1 margaritas
- Goorin Bros: 15% off stylish vintage-inspired hats
- Polaroid Fotobar: FREE museum admission with purchase; $5 museum admission for regular Tuesday night guests
- Margaritaville (at Flamingo): 20% off menu items
- Tilted Kilt: 20% off entire check (including retail); $4 Sam Adams, Sam Seasonal, Lagunitas 14oz draught; $5 PBR 32oz draught; $5 Pinnacle Vodka single mix spirits (energy not included); and FREE Buffalo Chicken Dip and Chips with purchase of any two entrees.
- F.A.M.E.: 2-for-1 select draught beer; Limited AZN Chicken & Waffles by FUKU; Live entertainment
- Chilli Beans: 15% off for anyone who likes Chilli Beans on Facebook from 6 p.m. to midnight
- The Style Lounge: Book “Say Yes to the B.S.” (Big Sexy) and receive a complimentary “For Your Eyes Only” make up application; Book a “Playful Pedicure” and receive a complimentary “Quick as a Wink” polish change (gel polish removal & application not included); Book a brow wax and receive a complimentary lip wax; Book a spray tan and receive a complimentary glass of champagne; Las Vegas locals receive 20% off any full price service and 10% off retail; Book a full-price service and receive 50% off drinks
Starting September 2, the following price changes will be reflected for the High Roller:
- Daytime General Admission Pricing: $24.95
- Day/Night Pass: $44.95 (includes one day ticket and one night ticket)
- Family Daytime Pack: $74.95 (includes two adult tickets and two youth tickets)
- Family Nighttime Pack: $99.95 (includes two adult tickets and two youth tickets)
- Youth pricing is for ages 13-17. Children 12 and under are free.
Valet and self-parking are conveniently located under the High Roller observation wheel, with access via Flamingo Road to LINQ Lane or Koval Lane to Winnick Ave.
The LINQ BLOQ Party
Caesars Entertainment is redefining the iconic Las Vegas skyline with The LINQ, an open-air shopping, dining and entertainment district, anchored by the world’s tallest observation wheel, the Las Vegas High Roller. Located at the heart of the world-famous Las Vegas Strip, The LINQ features more than 30 unique retail, dining and entertainment venues and plays host to a variety of special events, festivals and more. Topping out at 550 feet, the High Roller observation wheel is the focal point of the unique urban entertainment district. The wheel’s 28 glass-enclosed cabins feature an interactive experience including video and music that fade away to unveil spectacular views of the famed resort city in the 30 minutes it takes to complete one full revolution. Each cabin accommodates up to 40 people. Cabins are available for individual or group experiences. For more information, visit TheLINQ.com.