Tourists and locals alike will have Tuesday nights to look forward to this summer as The LINQ, Caesars Entertainment’s new open-air shopping, dining and entertainment district, will launch BLOQ PARTY Tuesdays on Tuesday, June 10.
Live entertainment and music will be a huge part of the Tuesday night BLOQ PARTY celebrations. To kick it off on June 10, Brooklyn Bowl will offer two-for-one tickets to Thievery Corporation – doors open at 6 p.m. with a 9 p.m. start. Just down the way, BLVD. Cocktail Company will feature additional entertainment to their regular Tuesday night line-up and at the center fountains; DJs will be spinning as part of a special BLOQ PARTY silent disco from 9 p.m. to midnight.
Everyone is invited to the newest party on the Strip to celebrate, taste, shop, wander and explore the newest meeting place and take advantage of great deals at many of the popular venues located at The LINQ. As an added bonus for locals, tickets to the High Roller – the best 30-minute ride in Las Vegas – will be 50% off all day on Tuesdays with a Nevada ID.
Valet and self-parking are conveniently located under the High Roller observation wheel, with access via Flamingo Road to LINQ Lane or Koval Lane to Winnick Ave.
Specials & Discounts available Tuesdays at The LINQ BLOQ PARTY:
- High Roller: 50% off regular admission
- Ghirardelli: 10% off any chocolate or $1.00 off any purchase(cannot be combined with other discounts or coupons)
- Haute Doggery: 15% off your haute dog creations
- Flour + Barley: 15% off Italian-inspired dishes and brick oven pizza
- Bella Scarpa: 10% off women’s shoes
- Ruby Blue: 10% off women’s purses and fashions
- Goorin Bros: 15% off stylish vintage-inspired hats
- Polaroid Fotobar: FREE museum admission ($5 off for non-locals)
- Margaritaville (at Flamingo): 20% off menu items
- Sprinkles Cupcakes: FREE mini cupcake with a purchase of a Sprinkles ice cream scoop (limit one per customer)
- Brooklyn Bowl: 2-for-1 Thievery Corporation tickets; 2-for-1 Bacardi drinks; and 2-for-1 Cazadores drinks
- Kitson: 25% off Denim and Aviator Nation (1st week only)
- TAG: 2-for-1 craft beer
- Squeeze: 2-for-1 fresh cocktails
- O’Sheas: 2-for-1 call brand cocktails
- Purple Zebra: 2-for-1 Zebra Hoof frozen cocktails
- Starbucks: 2-for-1 grande Frappuccinos
- KOTO: 25% off all purchases from 6pm to close
- Chayo Mexican Kitchen + Tequila Bar: Half-priced tacos and 2-for-1 margaritas
- Tilted Kilt: 20 % off the entire check (including retail); $5 Sam Adams or Sam Seasonal 20-ounce draught; $5 PBR 32-ounce draught; $5 Pinnacle Vodka single mix spirits (energy not included); and FREE Pub Pretzel and Guinness beer cheese with purchase of any entrée.
- F.A.M.E.: $10 Ramen and draft beer; AZN Chicken & Waffles by Fukuburger; Live Entertainment
- Chilli Beans: 15% off for anyone who likes the Chilli Beans Facebook page from 6pm to midnight
About The LINQ
Caesars Entertainment is redefining the iconic Las Vegas skyline with The LINQ, an open-air shopping, dining and entertainment district, anchored by the world’s tallest observation wheel, the Las Vegas High Roller. Located at the heart of the world-famous Las Vegas Strip, The LINQ features more than 30 unique retail, dining and entertainment venues and plays host to a variety of special events, festivals and more. Topping out at 550 feet, the High Roller observation wheel is the focal point of the unique urban entertainment district. The wheel’s 28 glass-enclosed cabins feature an interactive experience including video and music that fade away to unveil spectacular views of the famed resort city in the 30 minutes it takes to complete one full revolution. Each cabin accommodates up to 40 people. Cabins are available for individual or group experiences. For more information, visit TheLINQ.com.