The LINQ Promenade, Caesars Entertainment’s open-air shopping, dining and entertainment district, offers football fans 12 unique locations ideal for watching the game, from the first outpost of New York’s infamous Brooklyn Bowl boasting more than 75 TVs, to the Yard House, which features 160 draft beer options on its menu, the options are endless.
Guests at The LINQ have a choice of more than 248 TVs to view the game, so no matter what team you’re rooting for – we are betting the game is on.
Football: the sport that gives people a reason to spend their Sundays glued to the TV, cheering on their favorite team with their best comrades. With the sports’ triumphant return, here is the low down on where to see your favorite teams in action while in Vegas because we know you don’t want to miss a play.
Additionally, The LINQ Promenade restaurants and bars will offer great specials to celebrate the football season, including:
- Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen & Bar – “I got tapped at Guy’s challenge” – Stay for the game and try all 16 drafts while you watch the game. Finish all 16 beers and get a free Guy Fieri t-shirt.
- Brooklyn Bowl Las Vegas – L Bar will offer a buffet with $5 fireball specials and $20 beer buckets during the games. $75 per person (4 people min in lane) with all you can eat wings, pulled pork sliders and hummus. All you can drink Coors light valid for the duration of the game.
- TAG Sports Bar – Serving over 300 bottled beers, and $25 bucket specials along with a convenient sports betting station at the bar, you don’t have to walk to the sports book!
- Tilted Kilt – Offering a raffle during Monday night football with the purchase of any special beer offering. Winners of the raffle will gain the best seats in the house with a relaxing spot to view the game from a recliner chair, bottomless wings, and an open bar for the special beer offerings including: Heineken, Dos XX, Newcastle, Sam Adams, Sam Adams seasonal, Fat Tire and Coors Light. Weekly winners become eligible to win the grand prizes, such as tickets to a Chargers game in San Diego, or VIP all-expense paid party at Tilted Kilt.
- Yard House – Starting Sunday, September 7, Yard House will offer a new weekend lineup menu with five new entrees, Micheladas, Beermosas, specialty Mary’s and more. Also starting Monday, September 8, Yard House will feature a happy hour from 3 pm to close every Monday night throughout football season.
Put on your team jersey and come out to The LINQ Promenade. Not a football fan? Don’t worry; the LINQ Promenade is a great location to watch all sporting events or just grab a drink with friends.
Valet and self-parking are conveniently located under the High Roller observation wheel, with access via Flamingo Road to LINQ Lane or Koval Lane to Winnick Ave.
About The LINQ Promenade & High Roller
Caesars Entertainment is redefining the iconic Las Vegas skyline with The LINQ Promenade, an open-air shopping, dining and entertainment district, anchored by the world’s tallest observation wheel, the Las Vegas High Roller. Named as the “Best thing to do on the perfect weekend getaway in Las Vegas” by Condé Nast Traveler, The LINQ Promenade and High Roller features more than 30 unique retail, dining and entertainment venues and plays host to a variety of special events, festivals and more. Located at the heart of the world-famous Las Vegas Strip, the 550-foot tall High Roller, recently voted as one the top places to take a selfie by Travel + Leisure, is the focal point of the unique urban entertainment district and has proven to be a top location to spot celebrities. The wheel’s 28 glass-enclosed cabins feature an interactive experience including video and music that fade away to unveil spectacular views of the famed resort city in the 30 minutes it takes to complete one full revolution. Each cabin accommodates up to 40 people. Cabins are available for individual or group experiences. For more information, visit TheLINQ.com.