TREVI Partners With Susan G. Komen of Southern Nevada

TREVI Italian Restaurant, located inside The Forum Shops at Caesars, is partnering with Susan G. Komen® of Southern Nevada to support National Breast Cancer Awareness Month with a specialty ‘Pretty in Pink’ menu available throughout October.

TREVI - Pretty in Pink
TREVI – Pretty in Pink

The Pretty in Pink menu will include hand-crafted Italian sodas in watermelon, cherry and strawberry flavors, priced at $5 each, along with sweet strawberry gelato for $6.50 per scoop. TREVI’s Italian sodas are a delicious combination of soda water swirled with Torani syrup and topped with a splash of cream. Ten percent of each specialty item sold will be donated to Susan G. Komen. Guests must mention the Pretty in Pink menu at time of purchase for participation.

ABOUT TREVI

TREVI is located at the heart of The Forum Shops at Caesars next to the ‘Fountain of the Gods.’ TREVI has been voted “Best of Las Vegas” for Italian cuisine by the Las Vegas Review-Journal. The restaurant offers classic and contemporary Italian fare, a gelato bar featuring fresh gelato made daily and a dynamic atmosphere. Through a recent acquisition by Landry’s Inc., TREVI has introduced an entirely new menu by executive chef, Peter Scaturro, new cocktails and more to showcase the stunning restaurant. The laid-back restaurant and bar is open daily for lunch and dinner from 11 a.m. until 11 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and 11 a.m. until midnight on Friday and Saturday.

ABOUT LANDRY’S, INC.

Landry’s, Inc. is a national, diversified restaurant, hospitality and entertainment company principally engaged in the ownership and operation of high end and casual dining restaurants, primarily under the names of Landry’s Seafood House, Rainforest Cafe, McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood Restaurant, Chart House, Bubba Gump Shrimp Co., Claim Jumper and Saltgrass Steak House as well as a fine dining signature group of restaurants: Mastro’s Restaurants, Morton’s The Steakhouse, Vic & Anthony’s, Oceanaire, Grotto, Willie G’s and others. The Company is also engaged in the ownership and operation of gaming, hospitality and entertainment businesses, including the Golden Nugget Hotel & Casinos in Las Vegas and Laughlin, Nevada, Atlantic City and Biloxi, the Galveston Island Historic Pleasure Pier, the Kemah Boardwalk, the San Luis Resort Complex, and the Downtown Aquariums in Denver and Houston. Landry’s, Inc. and Tilman Fertitta’s affiliated companies generated approximately $3 billion in revenues in 2013.

SUSAN G. KOMEN FOR THE CURE OF SOUTHERN NEVADA

The Southern Nevada Affiliate of Susan G. Komen® – along with those who generously support the organization with their talent, time and resources – is working to better the lives of those facing breast cancer in our community. Through events like the Komen Southern Nevada Race for the Cure®, we have invested more than $6.6 million in local breast health and breast cancer projects in Southern Nevada over the past 19 years. Up to 75 percent of net proceeds generated by the Affiliate provide grants for innovative community programs that reduce breast cancer mortality through screening, treatment, education and safety-net services, while the remaining 25 percent supports groundbreaking breast cancer research grants. In 2014, the Affiliate funded over $500,000 in local breast health programs for the uninsured and underserved in Las Vegas the surrounding areas. For more information about Komen Southern Nevada, visit www.komensouthernnevada.org.

Here Are Other Stories You May Find Interesting

Travelivery Las Vegas

We LOVE to travel. Our goal is to virtually take you with us to all of our favorite cities. We want you to know the local news, as well as the best hotels, dining, and activities for each city. Follow us on all of our social network pages. Simply search for Travelivery.