- Win a locally-curated Holiday Gift Box full of homemade goods, artisan crafts, foods, and more
- On Sunday, Dec. 20, the winner will be announced on Facebook and Instagram at 10 a.m. PT
- Read more Travelivery stories on our homepage
Support local small businesses this holiday season and win a locally-curated Holiday Gift Box full of homemade goods, artisan crafts, foods, and more from fresh52 Farmers’ & Artisan Market.
Guests who shop at the market at Tivoli Village this month will receive a raffle ticket for a chance to win a specially-curated holiday gift box filled with locally-made crafts, goods, food, and more. For those in the midst of last-minute shopping will be thrilled with this generous gift basket that highlights 10 local small businesses. Guests can shop at any vendor at the market to receive one (1) raffle ticket with purchase. Shoppers who spend more than $25 at any vendor will receive two (2) raffle tickets. Those interested in participating must provide their name and contact on the raffle ticket.
On Sunday, Dec. 20, the winner will be announced on Facebook and Instagram at 10 a.m. PT and contacted directly to arrange a pick up and drop off for the holiday gift box. The holiday box must be picked up and dropped off by the winner by or before Wednesday, Dec. 23.
- $25 gift card – Picked Today Produce
- one (1) lb. fresh or dry pasta – RedStone Pasta & Provisions
- two (2) homemade bath bombs – Moon Farmz
- one (1) loaf of original banana bread – Best Banana Bread
- one (1) pack of Heirloom corn tortillas – Masazul
- one (1) handmade soy candle – Sin City Candle Co.
- Christmas Present Box – Penny Pop Popcorn
- one (1) set of reusable rounds – Baby Birds Design Co.
- Handmade macrame plant hanger – Mai Boho Life
- Handmade skincare product – Brownee & Honeyy
About fresh52 Farmer’s & Artisan Market
fresh52 Farmers’ & Artisan Market at Tivoli Village features is an open-air market that features a wide range of products, including fresh produce, artisan crafts, wellness products, vegan options, pet goods and treats, and much more. fresh52 has two locations across the Las Vegas valley: Tivoli Village on Fridays from 3-8 p.m. and Sansone Park Place on Sundays from 8:30 a.m.-2 p.m. The market is open to the public and also offers a free kids’ craft area. For more information, visit their website or follow fresh52 Farmers’ & Artisan Market on Facebook @fresh52 and on Instagram and Twitter @fresh52dotcom.
Travelivery’s curator, Jeremy Womack, started blogging over 10 years ago on his own website, JeremyWomack.com. At Travelivery, his goal is to virtually take you with him to all the cool places he likes and thinks that you would enjoy as well. Make sure to follow him on his social media links below.