- Let Hash House A Go Go do all the cooking on Mother’s Day.
- Mother’s Day Specials: Margie’s Crab Cake Benedict, Blueberry Waffle with Lemon Glaze, and Southwest Avocado Toast
- Hash House A Go Go brings farm-fresh food with a funky, modern twist to the locals and visitors of Las Vegas.
- Read more Travelivery Las Vegas stories on our homepage
Give mom a day off in the kitchen and let Hash House A Go Go do all the cooking!
Celebrate with selections from the menu or try these specials only a mother could love:
Mother’s Day Specials
- Margie’s Crab Cake Benedict – Griddled garlic mashed potatoes topped with a fresh split biscuit, spinach, tomato, all blue crab cake, and eggs over easy, finished with chili cream sauce ($25.99).
- Blueberry Waffle with Lemon Glaze – Fluffy blueberry waffle topped with sweet lemon curd and powdered sugar and served with warm maple syrup ($13.99).
- Southwest Avocado Toast – Griddled thick-cut Amish milk bread topped with a whole mashed Haas avocado, your choice of egg, and fresh pico de gallo, finished with queso fresco ($14.99).
WHEN: Sunday, May 9, 2021
WHERE: Hash House A Go Go
6800 W. Sahara Ave. – open 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
10810 W. Charleston Blvd. – open 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
555 N. Stephanie St. in Henderson – open 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
For reservations or inquiries, please call The LINQ Resort & Casino location at (702) 254-4646, the W. Sahara location at (702) 804-4646, the Henderson location at (702) 898-4646, the Summerlin location at (702) 718-4646, the Plaza Hotel & Casino location at (702) 384-4646 or visit their website.
About Hash House A Go Go
Hash House A Go Go brings farm-fresh food with a funky, modern twist to the locals and visitors of Las Vegas. The well-known restaurant is famous for its unusual décor and enormous portions. The restaurant has garnered dozens of local and national “Best Of” accolades, including, most recently, “Best Local Brunch of All Time” in Las Vegas, (affiliate link), Weekly’s “Best of All Time” Awards in 2020; “Best Waffles” in the Las Vegas, (affiliate link), Review-Journal’s 2019 “Best of Las Vegas” poll, and has been featured on the Food Network, “Martha Stewart,” “Dr. Phil” and the popular Travel Channel program, “Man v. Food.”